The AAPM 37th Annual Meeting & Preconferences will offer an opportunity for members of the pain care team to join in Phoenix, Arizona February 03 - 07, 2021, to discuss, review, and critique the latest evidence-based care and novel innovations available to pain specialists. Meeting sessions will focus on a multimodal theme and will address topics such as:
• Procedural and surgical pain management interventions, applying image-guided, minimally invasive procedures to diagnose and treat pain conditions
• Complementary and integrative mechanisms for treating pain
• Non-pharmacological pain management treatments, including physical and behavioral therapies
• Interactive patient care technologies to better manage pain expectations and perceptions, including a focus on caring for special populations, such as cancer patients, adolescents, and veterans
• Bringing research into practice and the latest basic and translational science in the field of pain
• Practice management tips and tools regarding regulatory, fiscal, and legal/ethical issues.
Join AAPM for a 5-day educational event designed to educate and prepare pain medicine specialists for the emerging science, research, and technologies that will improve the future clinical practice of pain medicine. Make sure you receive the latest updates about the meeting, including announcements about the upcoming call for session proposals and scientific poster abstracts, by joining our mailing list at https://painmed.org/annual-meeting-academy-pain-medicine
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news