American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM) 37th Annual Meeting
The AAPM 37th Annual Meeting & Preconferences will offer an opportunity for members of the pain care team to join in Phoenix, Arizona February 03 - 07, 2021, to discuss, review, and critique the latest evidence-based care and novel innovations available to pain specialists.
Who Should Attend?
Clinicians treating patients in pain are encouraged to join eminent experts in pain medicine at AAPM 2021. The session has been designed by a multidisciplinary, multimodal committee of experts at the forefront of pain medicine practice for a primary audience of physicians whose extent of the practice is targeted at the multidisciplinary practice of pain medicine and a secondary audience of nonphysician healthcare clinicians along with the nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, physical therapists, psychologists, and pharmacists who are part of the multidisciplinary pain management team.
Meeting sessions will concentrate on a multimodal theme and will address topics such as:
• Procedural and surgical pain management interventions, applying image-guided, minimally invasive procedures to diagnose and treat pain conditions
• Complementary and integrative mechanisms for treating pain
• Non-pharmacological pain management treatments, including physical and behavioral therapies
• Interactive patient care technologies to better manage pain expectations and perceptions, including a focus on caring for special populations, such as cancer patients, adolescents, and veterans
• Bringing research into practice and the latest basic and translational science in the field of pain
• Practice management tips and tools regarding regulatory, fiscal, and legal/ethical issues.
Join AAPM for a 5-day educational event designed to educate and prepare pain medicine specialists for the emerging science, research, and technologies that will improve the future clinical practice of pain medicine. Make sure you receive the latest updates about the meeting, including announcements about the upcoming call for session proposals and scientific poster abstracts, by joining our mailing list at https://painmed.org/annual-meeting-academy-pain-medicine
Objectives and Desired Outcomes:
After attending the meeting, participants should be better able to
• Explain the current advancements in research, clinical best practices, patient management, practice management, and the diagnosis and treatment of patients in pain
• Analyze, treat, and improve outcomes for patients suffering from multiple types of pain through the use of evidence-based, integrative/multidisciplinary pain management strategies and patient-centered treatment plans
• Advance patient safety and decrease the rate of opioid- and pain analgesic–related adverse events.
✔End of life care
End of life care
Social Media Info :
Phoenix Convention Center
100 North 3rd Street
Phoenix, Arizona, United States Of America
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine