Advances in Hand Surgery 2021 is organized by MA Healthcare Limited and will be held on Feb 25, 2021 at Hallam Conference Centre, London, England, United Kingdom.
Who Should Attend:
• Hand surgeons
• Plastic surgeons
• Plastic & reconstructive surgeons
• Hand therapists
• Hand surgery nurse practitioners
• Clinical nurse specialists in plastic surgery
• All trainees in these disciplines
Hands are pivotal to everyday life, meaning any loss of function has the potential to cause severe disability. It is therefore essential that clinicians keep up to date on current best practice to ensure that patients receive the best possible outcomes.
Advances in Hand Surgery 2021 is a CPD certified meeting that will provide you with comprehensive update on the latest hand surgery innovations.
There will be a strong focus on emerging surgical techniques, as well as managing common complications and improving patient care.
Benefits of attending:
• Discuss the future of hand transplantation in the UK
• Receive a best practice update on WALANT surgery
• Gain insight into innovations in joint replacements and implant technology
• Listen to practical advice on managing common complications of hand surgery
• Learn about managing paediatric and geriatric patients
• Discuss how to improve decision-making during hand surgery
• Share and exchange ideas with leaders in the field
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Surgeons, GPs and industry representatives||04 Dec,2020||GBP 425.00|
|All others||04 Dec,2020||GBP 345.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Surgeons, GPs and industry representatives||04 Sep,2020||GBP 375.00|
|All others||04 Sep,2020||GBP 295.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news