Advanced Training in Open and Endoscopic Surgery: A Hands-On Skull Base Training Program 2021
Advanced Training in Open and Endoscopic Surgery: A Hands-On Skull Base Training Program is organized by Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine - Office of Continuing Medical Education and will be held from Jun 04 - 05, 2021 at The Skull Base Lab At Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
Specialties - Neurosurgery, Otolaryngology
The Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 19.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (19.50 hours), Non-Physician Attendance (19.50 hours)
Two-day hands-on anatomical dissection with lectures for practicing surgeons, residents and fellows.
• Review the surgical approaches (open and endoscopic) for complex, skull base pathologies.
• Recognize the advantages of a team-based approach for managing pre-, peri- and postoperative skull base pathologies.
• Demonstrate proficient endoscopic instrument handling and performing standard open skull base approaches.
• Master minimally invasive endoscopic endonasal approaches to the sellar and peri-sellar area, advanced orbital-zygomatic craniotomy.
• Identify complex skull base pathologies.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 19.5
- Hours : 19.5
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine