Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certification Course (Apr 09, 2021)
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certification Course is organized by Critical Care Training Center (CCTC) and will be held on Apr 09, 2021 at Critical Care Training Center, North Hollywood, California, United States of America.
ACLS is designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest and other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes but does not limit personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units.
ACLS Course Content
• Key changes in advanced cardiovascular life support, reflecting the 2020 American Heart Association • Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
• Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device and use of an (AED)
• Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
• Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
• Airway management
• Related pharmacology
• Management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) and stroke
• Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
This class is for those who have never taken ACLS before or have an expired ACLS certification card.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine