6th Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Summit is organized by Vonlanthen Group of Companies and will be held from Feb 10 - 12, 2021 at Milan Marriott Hotel, Milan, Lombardia, Italy.
Who Should Attend:
• Chief Executives, Vice Presidents, Directors, Department Heads, Leaders, Senior Managers, Principal Scientists, Principal Toxicologists, Fellows and
• Investigators specialising in:
• Business Development
• External Supply
• Formulation Development
• Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
• Industrial Hygiene
• Laboratory Services
• New Products
• New Technologies
• Occupational Toxicology
• Process Development
• Product Quality
• Research & Development
• Risk Assessments
• Sales Development
• Strategic Development
The Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Summit offers only the highest-profile of industry speakers presenting keynote topics, taking the experience to an all-new level.
This event will provide you with access to other industry leaders and an environment to discuss process innovation, technology, and safety perspectives for both highly potent active pharmaceutical ingredient (HPAPI) manufacturers and outsourcers. We look forward to inspiring you in Italy!
This Summit will focus on current market trends for HPAPI, including process development and scale-up, cost-effective production, containment innovations and best manufacturing practices as well as regulatory updates.
Key Practical L Points:
• EMA requirements and considerations
• Assuring regulatory compliance with the permitted daily exposure
• Avoiding major HPAPI project issues
• Dealing with containment challenges
• HPAPI facilities and process equipment design
• Cleaning validation as one driver to prevent cross-contamination
• How to ensure safe HPAPI Handling?
• Enhance every stage of potent compound development strategy
• How to improve safety and maximise manufacturing efficiencies for highly potent medicines
• Advanced therapies: are they HPAPI?
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Delegate - Regular Fee||12 Feb,2021||EUR 2,195.00|
|Group 2 - 3 - Regular Fee||12 Feb,2021||EUR 2,195.00|
|Group 4 Plus - Regular Fee||12 Feb,2021||EUR 2,195.00|
|Non - Profit - Regular Fee||12 Feb,2021||EUR 1,195.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Delegate - Early Fee||01 Aug,2020||EUR 1,695.00|
|Group 2 - 3 - Early Fee||01 Aug,2020||EUR 1,595.00|
|Group 4 Plus - Early Fee||01 Aug,2020||EUR 1,495.00|
|Non - Profit - Early Fee||01 Aug,2020||EUR 1,295.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news