4th Annual Global Clinical Trials Connect 2021 is organized by Corvus Global Events (CGE). This onsite medical conference will be held from Mar 22 - 23, 2021 at Hilton London Kensington, London, England, United Kingdom.
Who Should Attend The Conference:
This event is intended for senior-level attendees from numerous companies including pharmaceutical, biotechnological, biopharmaceutical, CRO’s, Diagnostics, solution providers, and government institutions.
Attendees include Vice Presidents, GMs, Directors, Heads, and Managers of
• CROs and CMOS
• Digital innovative strategic planning
• Regulatory and pharmacovigilance
• IT consultants
• Clinical trials and data management
• Clinical design/protocol design/ strategy makers
• Clinical innovation
• Data storage and analysis
• Contract outsourcing service providers
• Patient recruitment
• Clinical research sites
• Hospitals/ Associations
• Health IT
• Regulatory affairs
The 4th Annual Global Clinical Trials Connect 2021 will present a platform to deliberate on the futuristic advancements in clinical trials and clinical research. This multidisciplinary conference includes broad participation of people from clinical trials community from across the globe who are converged on learning more about clinical research, clinical trial planning, and management.
The Pharma and Bio-Tech companies are continually evolving and new clinical studies, technologies, and advancements in care and treatments have augmented the efficiency and at the same time, the complexity of clinical claims has increased, with tests being carried out in a highly structured and closely coordinated manner. It is high time that we look into innovative strategies, current technologies, effective and quality collaborations to discuss these issues, which can cater to the needs of the patient and the industry.
This conference proposes to converge on global health and clinical trials across the world. Bioethics, regulations, patient recruitment, site selection, real-world data, data integration & Strategy, outsourcing, vendor management, quality (QbD) in Trial Conduct, risk-based monitoring, clinical auditing & financial planning, and other significant topics that play a key role in clinical trials will be discussed along with innovative sessions on new technologies, effective and quality collaborations. This session will certainly educate health care scientists on trial design, operations, organizing trials, research computing, regulatory aspects, report on clinical trials, and gain a better knowledge of the implications of clinical trials in prevention, diagnosis, clinical trial-related ethics, and disease treatments.
The summit will facilitate invaluable networking opportunities with decision-makers and focus on real case studies, insightful presentations, and round tables.
It provides us great pleasure in welcoming you to the 4th Annual Global Clinical Trials Connect 2021 conference.
• Patient Recruitment and Site selection
• Innovative trial designs
• Partnership & Collaboration - Sponsors, CROs, Sites, and External Vendors
• Patient-centric clinical trials
• New innovations in Patient Recruitment planning and execution on a clinical trial
• Outsourcing strategies and models
• Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment and Electronic Patient-Reported Outcome
• Streamlined IRT development process
• Pharmacovigilance & Clinical Trials
• Post-Clinical Trial closed communities
• How to future proof your clinical operations
• Implementing Risk-Based Monitoring
• Streamlining R&D and lower costs in clinical trials
• Adaptive Trial Model
• Clinical Trial Auditing
• Real World Clinical Trial Strategies
• Data Quality & Technology
• Clinical Data Strategy & Analytics
• Clinical Technology and Driving Innovation
• M-Health, Wearable and Consumer Technology
• Big-Data, IoT and Artificial Intelligence Technology in Clinical trials
• Blockchain technology for improving clinical research quality
December 31, 2020
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||31 Aug,2020||GBP 750.00|
|Introductory Offer 3 for 2 - Early Fee||31 Aug,2020||GBP 1,500.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news