41st Annual Hawaiian Dental Forum is organized by Dental Seminars and Symposia, LLC and will be held during Jan 31 - Feb 07, 2021 at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa, Maui, Hawaii, United States of America.
Course Objectives are :
• Teach current techniques and technology applicable to general dentists that have been substantiated by scientific research.
• Answer questions about procedures, products, and technology dentists are currently using and develop an awareness of alternatives.
• Establish and utilize university dental centers as resources for knowledge.
• Promote camaraderie among participants sharing ideas and contributing to a respected profession which continues to contribute to the overall quality of life of our communities.
• Encourage excellence in dentistry.
• Help dental professionals meet their continuing dental education requirements.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Early Fee||07 Feb,2021||Free|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news