35th Annual Pediatric Infectious Disease Update is organized by University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) and will be held from Apr 16 - 17,2021 at Big Cedar Lodge, Ridgedale, Missouri, United States of America.
Specialties - Community Health, Hospitalist, Infectious Disease, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (8.50 hours), Non-Physician Attendance (8.50 hours), ACPE - Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (8.50 hours), ANCC - American Nurses Credentialing Center (8.50 hours), AAPA - American Academy of PAs Category 1 CME (8.50 hours)
The 2020 Pediatric Infectious Disease Update, presented by the Division of Pediatric Infectious Diseases at Arkansas Children’s Hospital, is a two-day seminar held annually for family physicians, general practitioners, pediatricians, internists, pharmacists, and nurses.
• Discuss the differential diagnosis and diagnostic testing of various infectious diseases and clinical etiologies presented
• Develop strategies for implementing the most current recommended group B strep prophylaxis and postnatal evaluation and treatment for early onset sepsis
• Recognize, diagnose and manage patients with measles or exposed to measles
• Discuss the presentation, diagnosis and management of acute flaccid myelitis
• Discuss the epidemiology and identify the evidence-based treatment of community acquired pneumonia
• Facilitate the proper evaluation and treatment of a child exposed to maternal syphilis
• Devise a treatment plan for community acquired pneumonia, accounting for risk factors for drug resistance
• Evaluate a child for neonatal herpes and develop a treatment plan
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news