2020 World Pediatrics Conference (2020WPC)
2020 World Pediatrics Conference (2020WPC) is organized by Episirus Scientifica (ES). This Onsite medical conference will be held from Mar 19 - 20, 2021 at Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand.
Who should attend?
• Neonatal, Pediatrics, and Fetal Surgeons
• Pediatric Cardiologists
• Pediatric Neurologists
• Pediatric Researchers
• Pediatric Scientists
• Pediatric Nurses
• Pediatric Dermatologists
• Pediatric Gastroenterologists
• Pediatric Faculty
• Medical Colleges
• Pediatric Physicians
• Training Institutes
• Industry professionals
• Professors and Researchers
• Fellows or Postdoctoral Students
• Young Research Scientists
• Business Delegates
• Medical Students
• Device Manufacturing Companies
• Pediatric Associations and Societies
To yield a promising Healthcare Commitment to the welfare of the children. The 2020WPC will be raising voice for children's health, education, action, and development.
Area of Interest:
2020 World Pediatrics Conference (2020WPC) will be concentrating on the newest advancements and innovations in various fields of Pediatrics research. 2020WPC is a debut educational Pediatrics Congress in the field of Child Care and Neonatology that switches between continents and is designed in collaboration with some national and international pediatric societies and associations. This International Pediatrics Congress 2020WPC is going to be held in Bangkok, Thailand during March 19-20, 2021 encompassing the theme ‘Current Challenges in Delivering Pediatric and Neonatal Researches’ which allows the professionals from worldwide to exchange their views on a wide variety of topics affecting childcare and those suffering from pediatric diseases around the world. Since Genetic variance, developmental issues, and Congenital defects are of a greater concern to pediatricians, we will be exploring more into these fields.
The 2020WPC conference will be holding workshops on child and adolescent health, strategical session speakers, special keynote sessions organized by some of the eminent and distinguished speakers who excel in the field of pediatrics and neonatal researches.
The 2020 World Pediatrics Conference (2020WPC) is also presenting an opportunity for young researchers to participate in the conference, perform their on-going work through video presentations or e-poster, and to also participate in the Young Researcher Award by our esteemed organizing committee members.
The 2020WPC conference is being regularly organized for any professional included in the pediatric healthcare domain, such as pediatric nurse practitioners, pediatricians, pediatric drugs & health care devices manufacturers, academicians, researchers, students, scientists, clinical coordinators, a pediatric intensivist, and health care professionals of many disciplines. The 2020WPC committee will work with professional assistance and every other organization willing to add their strengths to education, advocacy, and programming on behalf of children.
• Develop the education of physicians and other professionals in the care of patients with pediatric and neonatal diseases.
• To achieve the best possible childcare for all people around the world.
• Assist the development of clinical and medical science on pediatrics and neonatal researches.
• Present a platform to present new ideas and treatments for pediatric and neonatal diseases.
• Empower scientists and physicians to interchange experiences and formulate new medical strategies.
Few Topics which will be covered:
• Pediatric Biochemistry
• Pediatric Epilepsy
• Pediatric Genetics
• Neonatology and Pediatric Intensive Care
• Pediatric Infectious Diseases
• Pediatric Neuroradiology
• Child Nutrition
• Neonatal and Pediatrics Surgery
• Pediatric Immunology
• Pediatric Allergy and Dermatology
• Pediatric Cardiology
• Pediatric Psychology and Adolescent Medicine
• Pediatric Physical Therapy
• Pediatric Neurology
• Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology
• Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
• Pediatric Emergencies and many more
Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel
1880 New Petchaburi Rd, Bang Kapi, Huai Khwang
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine