NACIC2021 - 1st North American Conference on Integrated Care
NACIC2021 - 1st North American Conference on Integrated Care is organized by The International Foundation for Integrated Care (IFIC) and will be held from Oct 04 - 06, 2021 at Beanfield Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Overarching Theme: 'Co-designing for health and wellbeing with individuals and communities'
The conference will bring together researchers, clinicians and managers from around the world who are engaged in the design and delivery of integrated health and social care.
Meaningful partnership with patients, families and citizens
• How do we know it’s real? How do we know when we have got it right?
• How does patient, family and citizen engagement make a difference?
• What are the actionable strategies for meaningful partnerships?
• How do we ensure effective representative engagement from diverse communities?
• Are there practical tools to help patients advocate for integrated care for themselves and engage in co-design?
• How has the voluntary sector become involved in integrated care?
• What do providers need to know to effectively engage with patients in co-design?
• How do we learn from design experiences in other industries?
Implementing Integrating Care: top-down policies and local bottom-up innovations
• What policy changes have occurred internationally to support the implementation of integrated care?
• What are the best practices/proven approaches to building sustainable local partnerships to integrate care around patients and families?
• What are we learning about connecting top down and bottom up efforts?
• What do different types of organizations contribute to integrate care?
• What are the challenges in broadening integration to social care and lessons learned?
• How do patients best get involved in bottom up approaches?
• What can we learn from “citizens initiatives” to organize local care and personal health budgets?
Cutting edge technology and innovations contributing to Integrated Care
• What are the latest developments in integrated care?
• How can technologies be leveraged to accelerate integrated care?
• How are the latest digital health strategies supporting integrated care?
• How is technology innovation supporting person-centred integrated care?
Adaptive strategies and change management: the softer side of integrated care
• What are the latest approaches to enhance the people side of change in implementing integrated care?
• How do we deal with the challenges of complexity in managing these changes?
• What are leadership strategies for integrated care? What competencies are needed?
• What are the challenges/barriers and examples of proven successes in change-management / new ways of working to support integrated care?
Transferable lessons in spread and scale of integrated care
• What are the transferable lessons from scaling up and spreading integrated care?
• What does collaborative leadership and governance look like for spread and scale?
• What are transferable lessons from outside healthcare?
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Social Media Info :
100 Princes' Blvd, Suite 1
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine