13th European Congress on Menopause and Andropause is organized by K.I.T. Group GmbH Association & Conference Management and will be held from Sep 08 - 10, 2021.
Main Conference: Sep 08 - 10, 2021
Open Door Day: 7 September 2021
To mention a few, the focus on such innovative areas like artificial intelligence or machine learning is shared with contemporary issues like transgender medicine, or the various facets of menopause, including healthy lifestyle, non-communicable diseases related to menopause or ageing.
What does the EMAS Congress mean to you?
The EMAS Congress is the most important scientific meeting in Europe on the health of middle-aged women and men. The Congress gathers the best researchers and experts in the field from all over the world to share their knowledge and latest research data. It is also a wonderful opportunity to spread you own research results and get valuable feedback by the audience. There are many options for interactive and stimulating discussions on the topics that interest you the most. Furthermore, the Congress gives possibilities for new ideas and research collaborations.
Various topics will be presented and discussed within Plenary Sessions and Symposia, Practical Sessions, Clinical Cases, Oral Abstract Sessions and EMAS Debate Sessions:
• “Bioidentical hormones”
• Bleeding problems and other topics in context with perimenopause
• Breast cancer, hormones, and anti-hormones
• Female and male andrology (e.g. andropause, testosterone treatment)
• Gender-specific, culture-specific differences in context with menopause
• Healthy aging, aging and frailty (e.g. diet, lifestyle, cognitive function…)
• Menopausal Hormone Therapy (MHT) revisited
• Menopause and aging in the workplace
• Metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis (diagnosis, risk factors, prevention and treatment)
• MHT and cardio/cerebro-vascular diseases
• Non-hormonal treatment of climacteric symptoms
• POI, Endometriosis, PCOS in context with menopause
• Sexual medicine in midlife women
• Urogynecology (e.g. genitourinary syndrome of menopause, reconstructive surgery)
Male Andrology, e.g.
• Disturbance of male reproductive health
• Fertility preservation in older males
• Hypogonadism and cardiovascular disease
• Onco-Andrology of men treated for cancer
• Osteoporosis in men
• Testosterone replacement therapy and cardiovascular risk
• With an active worldwide membership, EMAS is the key international society promoting health in women and men at midlife and beyond in the era of e-medicine.
• At the 2021 Congress, EMAS promotes menopause awareness in healthcare, research and society.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.