X-Ray - Emergency Interpretation Course is organized by Lightbox Radiology Education and will be held from Jan 29 - 30, 2020 at Hirafu 188, Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan.
Continuing Professional Development:
• Australasian College for Emergency Medicine: 8.5 hours
• Australian Society of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy: 15 CPD points
• Australian College of Rural & Remote Medicine: 30 PRPD, 30 Radiology MOPS, 30 Emergency MOPS. Procedural grant: a 1-day emergency. (ACRRM ID: ACRRM ID: 10112 Sydney; 11243 Nihiwatu; 11240 Perth; 10474 Melbourne)
• Australian & New Zealand College of Anaesthetists: Participants in the ANZCA CPD program, may claim this course under the Short course, workshops, problem-based learning discussions and small group discussion at 2 credits per hour, online component at 1 credit per hour.
• Australian Orthopaedic Association: Bali 8 points, Niseko 4 points plus 4 hours of case reviews worth CPD points towards your personal CPD), Sydney 9 Points.
• College of Emergency Medicine (UK): 6 CPD points (Category 1) (UK courses only)
• College of Intensive Care Medicine: Pre-course learning: Category 1A: Passive Self Learning, 1 point per hour. Lectures: Category 2A: Passive Group Learning, 1 point per hour. • Facilitated discussions, Workshops: Category 2B: Active or Interactive Small Group Learning Activities, 2 points per hour.
• Royal Australian College of General Practitioners: 40 points (Activity 75126 - Category 1/Radiology & Surgery). Training Grant approved for 1 day of Emergency.
• Royal Australasian College of Surgeons: 6 Points in Maintenance of Knowledge and Skills (Excludes Queenstown 2019 and Niseko 2020).
• Royal Australasian College of Physicians: Recommended MyCPD category 1 - ‘Educational Activities’ at 1 credit per hour (course length 6 hours face to face, 2 hours online).
• The Royal College of Radiologists (UK): This course provides 6 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists
General Practitioners, Critical Care physicians, Emergency Physicians, Registrars, House officers, Interns, Radiographers, Physiotherapists.
The goal of the course is to provide practitioners with the knowledge and confidence to review radiographic techniques and recognize radiographic patterns of trauma and injury commonly encountered for each body area. Interactive multimedia live group sessions are undertaken with lectures. All lectures are presented by radiologists, specialists in the field of medical imaging.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $220.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news