World Pediatrics Congress 2020 is organized by MedConclave Ltd and will be held from Jun 15 - 16, 2020 at Hotel NH Venezia Laguna Palace, Venice, Veneto, Italy.
This conference is a unique international platform that’s a confluence of all stakeholders of the ecosystem – Industry, Academia, Researchers, Innovators, Regulators– coming together to present and discuss the wide range of current topics and will be available to discuss on the theme “Continuous professional development for the Excellence in Pediatrics”. As the head occasion, we have built up a program in light of your interests. We have not just expanded the number of chances for you to connect with partners from over the world yet additionally presented increasingly centered sessions that will include bleeding-edge introductions, uncommon board dialogs, and livelier collaboration with industry pioneers and specialists. Life is full of giving and take. Make it count in your professional life. Attend the World Pediatrics Congress to network with your peers, exchange expertise and experiences, and arm yourself with the latest information to take your department to the next level.
• Meet University circles and corporate visionaries to get inspired
• Enlarge your knowledge and find explanations for problems
• Knowledge, Bench-marking and Make contacts offered at one place
• Forge connections and for global networking
• Highly planned and organized scientific programs
• Best Oral and Poster Presentation Awards
• Meet with new merchants and traders
• The goals of this conference are to provide a trans-formative qualified growth experience through bringing together the world’s scientific professionals to catalyze and advance scientific knowledge about Pediatrics.
• Bringing together scientists, researchers, and policy leaders to encourage and enhance programmatic relationships to more effectively address regional, national and local responses to the elderly population around the world and overcome blockades that bound access to care and services.
• Neonatology and Perinatology
• Clinical Pediatrics
• Developmental and Behavioural Pediatrics
• Pediatric Nursing
• Pediatric Psychology
• Pediatric Dermatology
• Pediatric Dentistry
• Pediatric Cardiology
• Pediatric Nutrition
• Newborn Respiratory Disorders
• Neonatal Neuromuscular Disorders Congenital Effects
• Pediatric Neurosciences
• Allergy & immunology
• Pediatric Infectious Diseases
• Eating Disorders
• Pediatric Oncology
• Child Abuse Pediatrics
After participating in this conference, attendees should be able to discuss emerging problems in Pediatrics.
• Debate and apply recent research discoveries related to Pediatrics.
• Reflect on the place of critical distance in Pediatrics.
December 05, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Speaker Fee||14 Jun,2020||EUR 479.00|
|Delegate Fee||14 Jun,2020||EUR 529.00|
|Student Speaker Fee||14 Jun,2020||EUR 379.00|
|Student Delegate Fee||14 Jun,2020||EUR 429.00|
|Video Presentation Fee||14 Jun,2020||EUR 169.00|
|E-Poster Fee||14 Jun,2020||EUR 109.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news