World Congress on Material Science and Nanotechnology (WCMAN) is organized by Genvio Group and will be held from Sep 14 - 15, 2020 at Holiday Inn Venice - Mestre Marghera, Venice, Veneto, Italy.
WCMAN 2020 will center around the most recent and invigorating advancements in each piece of research offering an interesting open entryway for architects over the globe to meet, sort out, and look at new genuine movements. The likelihood of this congress and program is made to share new thoughts among the experts, industrialists, and understudies from research zones of Materials Science, Nanotechnology, Chemistry and Physics and their exploration encounters and enjoy intuitive exchanges and specialized sessions at the occasion. The conference will likewise have a space for organizations and establishments to display their administrations, items, developments and research results.
Why To Attend:
The WCMAN 2020 Meeting & Exhibit is the key forum to present research to an interdisciplinary and international audience.
It provides a window on the future of materials science, and offers an opportunity for researchers—from students and postdoctoral fellows, to Nobel Laureates—to exchange technical information and network with colleagues.
• Network with thousands of professionals with plenty of opportunities to catch up with colleagues and peers.
• Our leading speakers will be sharing their knowledge and insights to provide you with advanced educational content.
• Industry-specific content that earns continuing professional education credits and pathways for career elevation
• Best opportunity to meet potential clients face-to-face
• Build relationships while demonstrating thought leadership and sharing expertise
• And so much more!
• Condensed matter physics
• Materials for energy and catalysis
• Nanoscale materials and Nano engineering
• Structural materials
• Magnetic Materials
• Dental Biomaterials
• Nonequilibrium Materials
• Soft materials
• Emergent Properties of Quantum Materials
• Materials for Energy Production and Storage
• Materials DesignMagnetic, Electronic & Optical Materials
• Energy & EnvironmentSoft Matter & Biomaterials
• Nanoindentation of Soft Material
• Devices and Sensors
• Materials Characterisation
• Modeling and Computational Chemistry
• Electronic Materials
• Ceramics and Composites
• Materials for Electronics and Photonics
• Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
• Materials Synthesis & Processing
• Materials Theory, Computation, and Design
• MetalsPolymer and sustainable Materials Self-Assembly
• Surfaces and Interfaces
• Pharmaceutical Materials Science
• 2-D Materials
• Computational Materials Science
• Inorganic Functional Materials
• Manufacturing & Materials Microstructure
• Analytical Microscopy and Imaging Science
• Thin-Film Materials Science and Processing
• Interfacial and Surface Science
• Surface-modification technology
• Mineral Resources Engineering
• Soft nanotechnnology and colloids
• Nano drug delivery
• Nano toxicology,RIsk assessment
• Tissue Engineering and Biosensors
|Contact No. :|
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|