Winter Imaging Update in Jackson Hole is organized by CME Science and will be held from Feb 24 - 28, 2020 at Snake River Lodge & Spa, Jackson Hole, Wyoming, United States of America.
The course is intended for practicing radiologists and radiologic nurses, physician assistants, technologists, scientists, residents, fellows and others who are interested in current techniques and applications for advanced diagnostic imaging.
Physician Continuing Medical Education
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for
20.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
SAM Credit: This Course is eligible for 4 SAM Credits upon successful completion of the SAM Quiz taken within 30 days post course. Additional SAM Credit Pending.
Technologists: This course is pending approval for up to 17.75 ARRT Category A CE credits for those technologists attending the entire course.
The Imaging in Jackson Hole course is designed to provide the tools for participants to enhance interpretation skills utilizing the latest imaging technologies. Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved diagnostic accuracy in multiple applications. At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
Describe thoracic radiologic procedures for clinical cancer management.
Explain the performance and processing of MRI and CT studies designed to depict anatomy and pathology.
• Use contemporary imaging techniques and protocols to accurately diagnose, stage and manage diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
• Apply quality improvement strategies to the practice of interventional radiology, with a focus on increasing efficiency, communication, and collaboration.
• Develop differential diagnosis that relates to the pertinent imaging and clinically relevant findings for each of the cases covered in this course.
• Outline the fundamentals of the latest advanced techniques in MRI and CT and their current roles and limitations in clinical practice.
• Apply advanced techniques and protocol design in CT, MRI, ultrasound, and Interventional Radiology
Time: 7:00 am - 9:30 am
|Contact No. :||+1-650-440-4424
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Practicing Physician/Industry Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 1295.00|
|Military/Retired/Scientist/VA Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 1195.00|
|Resident/Fellow/Technologist/PA/Nurse Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 995.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news