Update in Nephrology and Hypertension is held on April 4, 2020, at Omni Jacksonville, Downtown Jacksonville, FL
Nephrologists, Primary Care Physicians, Allied Health Professionals.
The University of Florida College of Medicine is authorized by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to offer continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live session for a maximum of 4.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ™. Physicians can claim only the credit commensurate based on the extent of their participation in the session.
Nurses and Pharmacists:
Suwannee River Area Health Education Center, Inc. is a Florida Board of Nursing and Pharmacy accredited providers of continuing education. CE Broker Provider ID #50-1922. This symposium will match up with the requirements for up to 4.5 contact hours.
Join the session "Update in Nephrology and Hypertension 2020" where you can attain the latest information on optimizing the management of patients with renal disease.
• Dedicated to the primary care physician
• Covers clinical syndromes you would see in the office
• Expert clinical and visiting faculty
• Learn to treat common renal syndromes
As a result of participation in this session, participants will be able to,
• Explain the best treatment options for urinary tract infections
• Recognize symptoms, signs & best treatment options for nephrolithiasis
• Know current recommendation and goals for treating hypertension and learning the pathophysiology & treatment of mineral bone disorders
• Acknowledge and treat disorders of sodium metabolism
• Identify and treat systolic renal disease
• Learn the pathophysiology of hyperparathyroidism & treatment of mineral bone disorders
Topics of the Session Include:
• When to Refer to the Nephrologist
• AKI in Sepsis
• Potassium – Hero or Villain
• Diagnosing and Treating Metabolic Acidosis
• Clinical Approach to Hyponatremia
• ABC’s of Kidney Transplantation
|Contact No. :||3527330064
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physicians Fee||03 Apr,2020||USD 95.00|
|Allied Health (Nursing, CME, or Pharmacy Credit) Fee||03 Apr,2020||USD 55.00|
|Residents/Fellows Fee||03 Apr,2020||USD 35.00|
|Non-Credit Seeking Fee||03 Apr,2020||USD 35.00|