Update CME - Internal Medicine and Primary Care Conference (Oct 29 - Nov 01, 2020)
The conference will take place at the Washington Plaza Hotel on October 29 – November 1, 2020. Expert speakers from The University of Chicago, Johns Hopkins, and the University of California, Los Angeles will be exhibiting the latest clinical guidelines. Attend the conference and gain 30 CME Credits by attending our Update CME Internal Medicine and Primary Care Conference either in person or via live stream. The session offers interactive Q&A sessions after each lecture as well as PDF Presentation Slides from each speaker.
After attending the conference, Primary care providers will be able to:
• Incorporate the latest treatment approaches to common chronic medical conditions presented in recent clinical guideline updates
• Identify practical interventions heading to the mitigation of adverse effects of enduring chronic conditions and restriction of additional comorbidities
• Apply practice related new research in everyday patient encounters to advance the mortality and morbidity of common chronic medical conditions
CME Has Never Been Easier
• Earn 30 AMA CAT 1 Credits
• 30 AAFP Prescribed Live Credits
• 30 ABIM MOC Points
• Comprehensive updates
• Expert speakers representing top institutions
• Interactive Q&A
• Digital syllabus for all presentations
• Meet and collaborate with other Internal Medicine and Primary Care Professionals
• Put forth questions and get instant responses from esteemed colleagues
• Hosted at conference centers located in the heart of major metropolitan cities
• Gain Live CME credits conveniently from your home or office
• Communicate with presenters using our online polling system to post questions
• No hassle or extra cost of booking travel, a hotel, and dining out
Space is limited, so sign up today!
|Contact No. :||(678) 899-6444
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price||Quantity||Total|
Pay through our Chase-certified secure payment gateway.