Update CME - Internal Medicine and Primary Care Conference (Nov 12 - 15, 2020)
The conference will take place at the Embassy Suites by Hilton – Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile Hotel on November 12 – 15, 2020. Expert speakers from The University of Chicago, Johns Hopkins, and the University of California, Los Angeles will showcase the current clinical guidelines. Attend the session and obtain 30 CME Credits by attending our Update CME Internal Medicine and Primary Care Conference either in person or via live stream. The session will render interactive Q&A sessions after each lecture as well as PDF Presentation Slides from each speaker.
Primary care providers will be able to:
• Implement the most current treatment procedures to prevalent chronic medical conditions presented in recent clinical guideline updates
• Know effective interventions managing to the reduction of adverse effects of existing chronic conditions and prevention of additional comorbidities
• Apply practice relevant new research in everyday patient conflicts to enhance the mortality and morbidity of common chronic medical conditions
CME Has Never Been Easier
• Earn 30 AMA CAT 1 Credits
• 30 AAFP Prescribed Live Credits
• 30 ABIM MOC Points
• Comprehensive updates
• Expert speakers representing top institutions
• Interactive Q&A
• Digital syllabus for all presentations
• Meet and collaborate with other Internal Medicine and Primary Care Professionals
• Impose questions and get immediate responses from esteemed colleagues
• Hosted at conference centers located in the heart of major metropolitan cities
• Gain live CME credits conveniently from your home or office
• Communicate with presenters using our online polling system to post questions
• No hassle or extra cost of booking travel, a hotel, and dining out
Space is limited, so sign up today!
|Contact No. :||(678) 899-6444|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price||Quantity||Total|
Pay through our Chase-certified secure payment gateway.