Update CME - Internal Medicine and Primary Care Conference (Jun 11 - 14, 2020)
The conference will take place at the Embassy Suites by Hilton – Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile Hotel on June 11 – 14, 2020. Attend the session and earn up to 30 CME credits by attending our Update CME Internal Medicine and Primary Care Conference either in person or via live stream. Prominent speakers from The University of Chicago, Johns Hopkins, and the University of California, Los Angeles will present on the current clinical guidelines. We offer interactive Q&A sessions after each lecture as well as PDF Presentation Slides from each speaker.
Primary care providers will be able to:
• Implement the latest treatment approaches for the common chronic medical conditions presented in recent clinical guideline updates
• Identify practical interventions leading to the mitigation of adverse effects of enduring chronic conditions and prevention of additional comorbidities
• Apply practice related recent analysis that a patient encounters regularly to enhance mortality and morbidity of common chronic medical conditions
CME Has Never Been Easier
• Earn 30 AMA CAT 1 Credits
• 30 AAFP Prescribed Live Credits
• 30 ABIM MOC Points
• Comprehensive updates
• Expert speakers representing top institutions
• Interactive Q&A
• Digital syllabus for all presentations
• Interact and network with other Internal Medicine and Primary Care Professionals
• Put forth the questions and obtain quick responses from esteemed colleagues
• Hosted at conference centers located in the heart of major metropolitan cities
• Gain Live CME credits conveniently from your home or office
• Communicate with presenters using our online polling system to post questions
• No trouble or extra cost of booking travel, a hotel, and dining out
Space is limited, so sign up today!
|Contact No. :||(678) 899-6444
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price||Quantity||Total|
Pay through our Chase-certified secure payment gateway.