Ultrasonography: Essentials in Critical Care is organized by American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP) and will be held from Sep 17 -19, 2020 at CHEST Innovation, Simulation, and Training Center, Glenview, Illinois, United States of America.
Intensivists, critical care, emergency medicine physicians, hospitalists, pulmonary and critical care fellows, and advanced practice providers are encouraged to attend.
CHEST designates this live activity for a maximum of 20.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABIM MOC Statement:
Successful completion of this CME activity enables the participant to earn up to 20.25 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC points.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16433, for 20.25 contact hours.
Study essential elements of critical care ultrasonography to advance your practice and your patient care. This intensive 3-day, hands-on learning experience will focus on three key elements:
• Image acquisition will be practiced on human models using high-quality ultrasound machines and supervised by experienced faculty. Training sessions give you practical, hands-on training with a 1:3 teacher-to-learner ratio, so you benefit from personal instruction.
• Image interpretation occurring during group sessions under the supervision of experienced faculty members offers relevant practice. Numerous ultrasound images demonstrating normal and pathologic findings will give you a comprehensive learning opportunity. As you improve your skills, you will be further challenged with unknowns and case-based image sets.
• Your knowledge base will be enhanced through pre-course study materials and lectures that focus on important aspects of critical care ultrasonography. Discussions will have immediate application within your practice.
After participating in this educational activity, you should be able to:
• Discuss the knowledge base required to perform point of care ultrasonography.
• Incorporate the interpretation skills required for taking critical care ultrasonography into frontline management of the ICU.
• Identify appropriate uses of ultrasonography in pulmonary and critical care practice.
• Demonstrate appropriate image acquisition techniques required for critical care ultrasonography.
• Interpret image-based clinical cases.
Discount for nonphysicians, advanced practice providers, and physicians-in-training - $700.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Nonmember - Conference Fee||16 Sep,2020||USD 1,895.00|
|Member - Conference Fee||16 Sep,2020||USD 2,295.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news