UCSF CME: 13th International Conference Neonatal & Childhood Pulmonary Vascular Disease
UCSF CME: 13th International Conference Neonatal & Childhood Pulmonary Vascular Disease is organized by The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Office of Continuing Medical Education and will be held from Mar 05 - 07, 2020 at Hilton San Francisco Financial District, San Francisco, California, United States of America.
Pediatric and Adult Pulmonologists, Cardiology and Critical Care Physicians, Neonatology Physicians, and Advanced Practice Nurses.
The University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine (UCSF) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This Live activity, 13th International Conference: Neonatal and Childhood Pulmonary Vascular Disease, with a beginning date of 03/05/2020, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 21.75 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Over the past decade, great strides have been made in our understanding of the pathobiology of pulmonary vascular disease, and from these findings, new therapeutic options have emerged. It is increasingly clear that pulmonary vascular pathology is integral to a number of childhood disorders. In this conference, we will bring together international experts to explore our current understanding of the basic pathobiology as well as new and future therapies for neonatal, pediatric, and adult pulmonary vascular diseases.
• Apply new knowledge of the developmental vascular biology of neonatal pulmonary vascular disease to increase early detection of the pathology in infants
• Provide strategies for multi-disciplinary teams to optimize the role of nursing in the care of neonates, infants, and children with pulmonary vascular disease
• Assess the implications and potential treatments of pulmonary vascular disease in pediatric congenital heart disease
• Apply advances in imaging to the physiologic assessment of pulmonary vasculature
• Facilitate improved diagnosis and treatment of unusual forms of neonatal and childhood pulmonary vascular disease
• Facilitate the improved assessment of complex pharmacology therapies for the treatment of CPVD
• Implement a family-centered care approach for neonates and children with pulmonary hypertensive vascular disease, that involves the immediate caretakers.
|Contact No. :||4154764252
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physicians Fee||04 Mar,2020||USD 595.00|
|Allied Health Professionals Fee||04 Mar,2020||USD 495.00|
|Residents/Fellows Fee||04 Mar,2020||USD 260.00|
|UCSF AHP Fee||04 Mar,2020||USD 200.00|
|UCSF Nurse - Pediatric Transitional Care Unit Fee||04 Mar,2020||USD 150.00|