Tutorials in Diagnostic Radiology is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Jan 12 - 16, 2020 at Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui, Maui, Hawaii, United States of America.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Self-Assessment Modules (SAMs):
Application for SAM credit is being processed. This activity should meet the criteria for American Board of Radiology self-assessment credit toward fulfilling requirements in the ABR Maintenance of Certification Program. 25 SAM credit hours (25 Self-Assessment Modules, worth 1 SAM credit each) will likely be available for this activity after approval under Mayo Clinic School of Continuing Medical Education’s ABR deemed status when the processing is completed.
Tutorials in Diagnostic Radiology is a postgraduate course designed to update the diagnostic radiologist on new trends, relevant techniques, and practical applications in diagnostic imaging. The latest advances will be emphasized and related to common problems encountered in clinical practice.
Course Learning Objectives:
Upon the conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Identify the differences between Benign vs. Malignant spine fractures
• Analyze Coronary CT Angiography
• Compare contrast-enhanced mammograms and MRI of the breast by going a side-by-side comparison
• Evaluate MR Imaging of soft tissue tumors
• Recognize the imaging of Fibrotic and Cystic lung diseases
• Review the appropriate utilization of BI-RADS 3
• Evaluate imaging of female chronic pelvic pain
• Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians/Scientists Fee||12 Jan,2020||USD 1,295.00|
|Residents/Physician Assistants/Nurse Practitioners Fee||12 Jan,2020||USD 1,195.00|
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news