Mayo Clinic is committed to taking care of our patients, learners and staff. To prepare for a potential broadening of the COVID-19 outbreak and to protect our communities, Mayo Clinic General Internal Medicine is suspending live courses and conferences through April 30, 2020.
Trending Topics in Internal Medicine 2020 is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Apr 02 - 04, 2020 at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, Amelia Island, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience includes general internists, internal medicine subspecialists, family medicine physicians and other primary health care providers.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 18.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Thursday 4/2/20: 5.75 credits
Friday 4/3/20: 6.0 credits
Saturday 4/4/20: 4.50 credits
Please note: General Session (Thursday - Saturday) is approved for 16.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
If you attend the optional Ultrasound Workshop
Friday 4/3/20: 2.0 credits
ABIM MOC Points:
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 18.25 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Participation information will be shared with ABIM through PARS.
Trending Topics in Internal Medicine is a CME course that will tackle the latest information trending in healthcare today. This course will help you discuss options and clarify misconceptions on topics trending in mainstream and social media. Presentations will be delivered by experts in their field.
The 2020 course will offer a new (optional) Point of Care Ultrasound Workshop.
• Discuss trending information and clarify misinformation from main stream news and
• Review data on current medical fads
• Stay up-to-date on social determinates of health
• Practical applications of advancements in medicine
• Topics are appropriate for inpatient or outpatient settings
• Optional Point of Care Ultrasound Workshop
• Summarize a list of important trending topics i medicine and have the awareness of them to counsel patients and make evidence based clinical decisions
• Describe recent challenges and areas of misinformation facing primary care providers and medical specialists
• Review updates in clinical practice guidelines in areas most relevant to primary care physicians.
|Contact No. :||5072848781|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|General Session - Registration fee||01 Apr,2020||USD 895.00|
|Optional Ultrasound Workshop - Registration fee||01 Apr,2020||USD 250.00|