Train the Trainer Point of Care Ultrasound is organized by Indiana University School of Medicine (IUSM) and will be held on Jan 14, 2020, at Health Information and Translational Sciences, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America. This CME Conference has been designated for a maximum of 5.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ™.
Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Surgery-General, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine-Pediatrics, Family Medicine
This session will present point-of-care cardiac, OB, vascular access and aorta ultrasound instruction for administrators and providers. All the Topics will be covered in lectures and hands-on training classes are performed on standardized models.
By the end of this session, an attendee must be able to,
• Implement echocardiography to swiftly diagnose and guide management in patients presenting with a cardiovascular complaint
• Conduct focused aorta ultrasound to know aneurysm and dissection
• Conduct focused trauma ultrasound to identify free intraperitoneal and/or intrathoracic fluid
• Make focused OB ultrasound to recognize an intrauterine pregnancy or absence of an IUP, and to find free intraperitoneal fluid
• Determine procedural guidance for vascular access
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news