This conference has been CANCELLED.
Topics in Primary Care and Pediatric Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology is organized by Continuing Education, Inc. and will be held from Jul 05 - 12, 2020 at Royal Caribbean's Harmony of the Seas, Port Canaveral, Florida, United States of America.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists
• 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
• 14 ACPE Credits
• 14.0 Contact Hours
Provide up to date state of the art lectures/discussion on current topics in allergy/immunology to help clinicians as they care for their patients and give them insite on the breadth of current research initiatives to move the field forward in our understanding of allergic conditions that can translate to novel therapeutic approaches.
○ Be up to date on current therapeutic approaches
○ Learn approaches tried and next steps in prevention of allergic diseases and asthma
• Food allergy
○ To get up to date discussion on diagnosis and management of food allergy
○ To learn about environmental triggers in allergic disease and management
• Atopic Dermatitis/Eczema
○ To discuss treatment on allergic skin conditions and insites on current research
• Urticaria and Angioedema
○ To understand causes of hives and angioedema and management
• *Recurrent Infections and Cases
○ To learn when infections need further work up or referral
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711,
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists and Dentists Fee||04 Jul,2020||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants Fee||04 Jul,2020||USD 695.00|
|Nurse Practitioners Fee||04 Jul,2020||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Students and Others Fee||04 Jul,2020||USD 495.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news