Tooth whitening for 2020 - science, myths and reality Practical applications for your dental practice is organized by British Dental Association (BDA) and will be held on Jun 12, 2020 at Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom.
To provide delegates with an in‐depth knowledge of tooth whitening and dental bleaching to achieve successful results for their patients and practice.
This course covers the current tooth whitening techniques used in dental practice. The day will discuss the classification of bleaching techniques in order to assist with predicable treatment planning for the various tooth whitening programmes. The evaluation of new patients requesting bleaching will be explained along with the management of bleaching related sensitivity and further associated problems that may arise.
The course also elaborates on all tooth bleaching techniques and how to combine these treatments with further aesthetic dentistry.
• Explain the scientific basis of bleaching and identify the various dental bleaching techniques
• Clarify the answers to patients' questions and concerns regarding dental bleaching
• Apply the knowledge of shade assessments for dental bleaching
• Implement dental bleaching photography
• Recognise the consent process and information patients require prior to undertaking tooth whitening procedures
• Manage problems associated with tooth whitening and dental bleaching
• How to utilise the dental team with bleaching, delegate hygienist and therapists in taking impressions for trays, shade taking and bleaching reviews.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||020 7935 0875
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||GBP £360.00|
|Early Fee||:||GBP £310.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|