Third Annual Precision Medicine Symposium: Therapeutic Advances in Hematological and Solid Tumors is organized by UK HealthCare CECentral and will be held on Mar 08, 2020 at Lexington Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa, Lexington, Kentucky, United States of America.
The University of Kentucky College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
This educational activity is offered for a maximum of 4.75 ANCC contact hours.
UK Healthcare CECentral certifies this activity for 4.75 hours of participation.
Oncologists, hematologists, oncology surgeons, pathologists, radiologists, oncology nurses, researchers, clinical research staff, pharmacists, genetic counselors, cancer center administrators and cancer program leaders are encouraged to attend.
This symposium highlights new advances in liquid biopsies and treatment options for lymphomas. Attendees will also learn strategies for implementing germline testing and CAR T-cell programs and the latest clinical advances in hematological malignancies and GI malignancies, including hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC).
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
• List new treatment options for neuroendocrine tumors
• Outline patient specific recommendations for managing neuroendocrine tumors
• Describe the role of hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC) in the management of GI cancers
• Discuss the role intraarterial chemotherapy to target metastatic liver lesions
• Explain the role of CYP2D6 genotyping in the use of tamoxifen
• Discuss implementation strategies for common drug metabolizing agents and their use in oncology
• Describe the place in therapy of hypomethylating agents, sorafenib, ivosidenib, and enasidenib
• Recognize and manage adverse effects associated with these agents
|Contact No. :||859-218-1034
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|