The Ultimate Hands-On Wound Care Clinical Lab is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Mar 10, 2020 at Holiday Inn Wichita East I-35, Wichita, Kansas, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.3 contact hours / 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
• Nurse Practitioners
• Nurse Educators
• Physician Assistants
• Physical Therapists
• Physical Therapist Assistants
• Nursing Home Administrators
• Occupational Therapists
• Occupational Therapy Assistants
In healthcare facilities across the country, billions of dollars are being spent annually on the treatment of skin care and wound management. You are on the front lines of providing care to patients with a variety of skin and wound conditions, and play a critical role in patient outcomes and your facility's reimbursement for services. There is no better way to learn all of the skills you need to provide state-of-the-art care for your patients than through Hands-On Clinical Labs. Attend this highly interactive seminar and learn wound care assessment skills by DOING!
Through the use of wound care teaching models, wound care expert, Ann Kahl Taylor, will teach you proper wound assessment techniques. The Hands-On Clinical Lab will add a live, hands-on component to learning that will enhance your retention of skills and techniques covered. Practice identification, measurement and the applications of various products on life-like wound care models. These models provide a life-like simulation to allow for improved assessment of a wide variety of commonly-seen wound care presentations, including all stages of pressure ulcers, tissue types, undermining, tunneling, fissure and surgical dehiscence.
Take your understanding of wound care to the next level with this hands-on, interactive clinical lab. Register today - space is limited!
• Distinguish at least 6 tissue types found in chronic wounds.
• Identify and differentiate at least 4 wound etiologies.
• Compare and contrast 6 terms used to document peri-wound status.
• Demonstrate accurate measurement and documentation of wounds, tunneling and undermining, according to the clock method, using a wound teaching model.
• Identify and categorize at least 7 dressing types, including the indications for use, precautions and contraindications.
• Develop an appropriate dressing/ treatment protocol for a wound, based upon exudate, wound status, and products discussed.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Single Registration Conference Fee||09 Mar,2020||USD 249.99|
|2+ Group Rate: Per Person Fee||09 Mar,2020||USD 219.99|
|Coordinator Fee||09 Mar,2020||USD 30.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration: Advance Fee||19 Feb,2020||USD 219.99|