Evolution of Addiction Treatment 2020 is organized by C4 Recovery Foundation. This Onsite medical conference will be held from Nov 03 - 06, 2020 at Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel, Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
Who can attend the Evolution of Addiction Treatment 2020?
EVOLUTION 2020 is open to all members of the behavioral health community. The session is pleased to welcome who are interested in studying more about the most advanced ideas and developments in handling substance use and behavioral health disorders, and who want to engage in informed and open-minded dialogue about the direction of our field. We welcome constructive criticism, civil debate, and idea exchange — EVOLUTION is committed to promoting the field, and we believe this is best accomplished through interactivity and drawing inquisitive minds together.
Expect to network and collaborate with Behavioral and Allied Health professionals, including:
• CEOs, Presidents and Vice Presidents, Directors and other C-Suite executives
• Social Workers
• Marriage and Family Therapists
• Alcohol and Drug Counselors
• Mental Health Counselors
• Collegiate Recovery and Professional Monitoring Organizations
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Professionals
• Nurse Practitioners
• Physician Assistants
• Peer Support and Recovery Coaches
• Sober Living Operators
• Recovery Center Staff
What are the topics addressed in the Evolution of Addiction Treatment 2020?
Topics at EVOLUTION:
Presentations and workshops meet a diversity of topics, along with the strategies to addiction and behavioral health therapies; addiction professionals’ code of ethics; self-care for treatment providers; the business of rehabilitation and best practices for long-term recovery. The programs are led by experts in their fields — master’s and doctoral level providers, executives with years of administrative achievements, individuals with personal recovery experiences and practicing legal professionals.
Selected Recent Workshops:
• Wellness and Ethics: Addiction Professional Know Thyself!
• Where Does Your Organization Stand: How will Your Work be Affected by the Opioid Crisis?
• Moving from Trauma-Informed to Trauma-Focused Care: A Mindfulness-Based Multi-Modal Approach
• Lion Kings & Little Mermaids: Use of Modern Myth as Gestalt Experiential Hero Journey Group Work for Trauma
• The Challenges of Treating Substance Abusing High Achievers
• Brainspotting and Addiction: Regulating the Nervous System toward Sustainable Sobriety
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Conference Early Registration Fee||04 Oct,2020||USD 395.00|
|Conference Group (3 or more) Early Registration Fee||04 Oct,2020||USD 370.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news