Evolution of Addiction Treatment is organized by C4 Recovery Foundation and will be held from Nov 03 - 06, 2020 at Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel, Los Angeles, California, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 24 CEs.
EVOLUTION attendance is open to all members of the behavioral health community. We welcome all who are interested in learning more about the latest ideas and developments in treating substance use and behavioral health disorders, and who want to engage in informed and open-minded dialogue about the direction of our field. We welcome constructive criticism, civil debate and idea exchange - EVOLUTION is dedicated to advancing the field, and we believe this is best accomplished through interactivity and bringing inquisitive minds together.
Expect to mingle with Behavioral and Allied Health professionals, including:
• CEOs, Presidents and Vice Presidents, Directors and other C-Suite executives
• Social Workers
• Marriage and Family Therapists
• Alcohol and Drug Counselors
• Mental Health Counselors
• Collegiate Recovery and Professional Monitoring Organizations
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Professionals
• Nurse Practitioners
• Physician Assistants
• Peer Support and Recovery Coaches
• Sober Living Operators
• Recovery Center Staff
Topics at EVOLUTION:
Presentations and workshops cover a variety of topics, including approaches to addiction and behavioral health therapies; addiction professionals’ code of ethics; self-care for treatment providers; the business of recovery and best practices for long-term recovery. Our sessions are led by experts in their fields — master’s and doctoral level providers, executives with years of administrative achievements, individuals with personal recovery experiences and practicing legal professionals.
Selected Recent Workshops:
• Wellness and Ethics: Addiction Professional Know Thyself!
• Where Does Your Organization Stand: How will Your Work be Affected by the Opioid Crisis?
• Moving from Trauma Informed to Trauma Focused Care: A Mindfulness Based Multi Modal Approach
• Lion Kings & Little Mermaids: Use of Modern Myth as Gestalt Experiential Hero Journey Group Work for Trauma
• The Challenges of Treating Substance Abusing High Achievers
• Brainspotting and Addiction: Regulating the Nervous System toward Sustainable Sobriety
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+1 800-611-5735
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|