The Assessment and Treatment of Clients with Perceptual and Cognitive Dysfunction is organized by National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE) and will be held from Jan 20 - 21, 2020 at London Road Community Hospital, Derby, England, United Kingdom. This course has been approved for a maximum of 11 CPD Hours.
Who will Benefit:
The course is suitable for Occupational Therapists working in acute, rehabilitation and community settings.
This is a basic course and suitable for all OTs working with clients with perceptual and cognitive dysfunction. This course aims to enable Occupational Therapists to feel confident in assessing and planning appropriate intervention for patients
The content of the course involves:
• Experience and gain a general understanding of the interaction of normal perception and cognition.
• Overview of how neuroanatomy and neuropsychology relate to cognition
• Develop an understanding of how perceptual and cognitive deficits impact on functional ability
• Briefly evaluate the use of functional and standardised assessments
• Obtain a methodology for differential diagnosis
• Review current treatment approaches and techniques
• Devise an appropriate plan of intervention for given case studies
Additional details will be posted as soon as the information is available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||19 Jan,2020||GBP 350.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news