The 7th International Conference on Prehypertension, Hypertension, Metabolic Disorders and Cardiovascular Disease is organized by Paragon Group. This onsite medical conference would be held from Oct 15 - 18, 2020 at Vilnius, Lithuania.
Who Should Attend:
This Onsite Conference is intended fundamentally towards the experts from the medical fields of :
• Cardio Metabolic Syndrome
• Clinical Trials
• Family Medicine
• Heart Failure
• Imaging – Innovative & Routine Methods
• Internal Medicine
• Physical Activity Professionals
• Vascular disease
Know more about International Conference on Prehypertension, Hypertension, Metabolic Disorders, and Cardiovascular Disease by moving on to the conference description.
The definition of borderline levels of blood pressure, plasma glucose and plasma lipids altered through the last decades. When clustering of these lipids appear, it is not easy to determine concerning treatment- when it should be started and what would be the best method to protect the patient from complexities and to stop the extension of the cardiovascular disease. In principle, therapeutic decisions were made by assessing the cardiovascular risks of a patient. The higher the risk the faster the treatment should be initiated.
It has been shown that clustering of the components of the Cardiometabolic syndrome magnifies significantly the rate of progression of both atherosclerosis and arteriosclerosis, leading to overt damage in the heart, brain, kidneys and other organs.
Multiple factors affect the rate of progression of damage, among them- genetic factors, lifestyle, stress, smoking, alcohol intake, and others. Interventions like change in life habits and medical treatment to correct all components of the Cardiometabolic syndrome – lowering blood pressure, plasma cholesterol, plasma glucose, treatment of obesity, and cessation of smoking and of alcohol intake should be performed in each patient.
Organ-specific differences emerge and commence to morbidity and extinction. Any Injury to the heart may include coronary artery disease, cardiac hypertrophy, diastolic dysfunction and leads to IHD, myocardial infarction, heart failure and death. In the brain changes in the large arteries like the carotid artery, supplying blood to the brain and the small arteries can lead to cerebrovascular ischemia and infarction, which can be embolic or ischemic. This damage can drive to lacunar infarcts, ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke, causing disability and death.
In an approach to the wide world problem, the session intended to educate and act to limit the damage and presents to stop its progression that develops the damage regression.
The research in the field needs new diagnostic methods in order to enable early diagnosis before symptom development and new therapeutic approaches, medical and instrumental.
Understanding the scenarios of unknown pathophysiologic features of disease expansion is also needed.
The purpose of our meeting is to discuss in depth new mechanisms of cardiovascular damage development, novel methods of diagnosis, and new therapeutic approaches.
• Approach to the Elderly with Borderline Metabolic Conditions
• Arterial Properties, Central Blood Pressure and Augmentation Index in the Continuum of Prehypertension and • Hypertension
• Arterial Properties, Evaluation and Treatment in Borderline Conditions
• Assessment of Global Cardiovascular Risk Factors in Borderline Conditions
• Benefits of Achieving Optimal Risk Factors Level – When, How, and With What?
• Biomarkers of Borderline Conditions and Preclinical Disease
• Borderline Cardiovascular Risk Factors - Morbidity and Mortality
• Children and Adolescents and Cardiovascular Risk Factors- Diagnosis, Estimation of Risk and Treatment
• Complications of Prehypertension, Hypertension, and Cardiometabolic Syndrome: the Heart, the Brain, the • Kidney, and the Extremities
• Cumulative Effects of Multiple Borderline Cardiometabolic Risk Factors
• Diabetes, Prevention, Mechanisms and Treatment of end Organ Damage
• Humoral Factors in Prehypertension and Cardiometabolic Syndrome
• Hypertension, Mechanisms and Therapeutic Approach
• Management of Dyslipidemia, Mechanisms and Novel Therapeutic Regimens
• Metabolic Syndrome and Borderline Metabolic Conditions
• Natural History of Prehypertension, Hypertension and End Organ Damage
• Obesity, Mechanisms and Therapy
• Prediabetes – Mechanism, Diagnosis, and Management
• Prehypertension and Metabolic Syndrome in Different Populations – Epidemiology
• Prehypertension, Cause and Results
• Prehypertension, Prediabetes and Dyslipidemia – Estimation of Risk and Therapeutic Approach
• Prehypertension – Progression of Risk and Diagnosis of Disease
• Prehypertension- Mechanism, Diagnosis and Management
• Prevention and Regression of End Organ Damage in Prehypertension
• The Heart, the Brain and the Kidney in Prehypertension and Cardiometabolic Syndrome
• Total Cardiovascular Risk Evaluation and Management
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.