7th Annual GCC Healthcare 5.0 Congress is organized by Maarefah Management and will be held from Apr 20 - 21, 2020 at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Who Should Attend:
• Hospital C-Level Executives including: Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Chief Medical Officers, Chief Clinical Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Chief Information Officers, Chief Technology Officers and more
• Healthcare Policy Makers and Regulators
• Directors and Heads of Information Technology
• Informatics Directors
• Patient Experience (Managers, Officers, Directors, Heads, Chiefs)
• Patient Experience Department/Affairs
• Quality and Safety Managers/Operations Managers
• Chief Nursing Officer
• Chief Safety Officer
• Program Manager, Patient Experience
• Patient Experience Coordinator, Patient Care
• Patient Advocate/Relations Manager
• Care Services
• Heads of Insurance
• Clinical Documentation Improvement Managers
• Revenue Cycle Managers
• Medical Claims Directors
• Other Healthcare Professionals: Physicians, Pharmacists, Nurses
About the Event:
The GCC region committed to positioning as a hub for innovative technology implementation and upgrades in healthcare globally, Digitisation is driving the reform of health systems and their transition to new models of patient-centred care, enabling the shift from hospital-centred systems to more community- based and integrated care organisations.
The 7th Annual GCC Healthcare 5.0 Congress, intends to support the ambitious strategic goals and visions of the region to achieve and provide top-class health care. The Health 5.0 congress will highlight the most imperative themes which focus on Innovation, Digitalisation and Patient experience by utilizing the best of technology to further enhance patients’ healthcare journey, flow and clinical decision, secure sharing of information, digital wellness ,making treatment an exception while focusing on patient outcomes and quality of life.
The two day congress will give you the chance to meet the wider digital health ecosystem and hear from the top notch leaders, policy and decision makers from all over the region who will share and exchange their experience over this cutting edge initiatives, emphasizing on successful examples for regional initiatives and innovative projects, elaborating on the digital transformation that the region is currently going through, while exploring completely new business models and new types of customer engagement with the special focus on patient experience: boosting patient satisfaction, increasing patient engagement, improving care outcomes which has on both quality and economic improvements, what role leadership plays in creating the right culture for patient-centered care, and how to identify, evaluate and prioritize innovations that can quickly touch the lives of patients and practitioners and setting plans for the good of the healthcare future in the GCC region, all these and more will be deliberated through interactive panel discussions, case studies, and live presentation
Benefits of Attending:
• Hear the leaders and decision makers to learn how GCC is supporting and embracing the digital revolution and innovation in the healthcare sector
• Explore what are the future investment opportunities in GCC considering innovations in healthcare and technology change
• Review brief overview on how GCC plans to implement and integrate unified medical records, Health Information Exchange, Interoperability, data Integration & seamless
• Learn how the latest technologies like AI, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity blockchain, virtual health and wearable technologies are changing the healthcare landscape
• Listen to pharma companies discussing the digital transformation approach utilising Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Internet of Things and analysing the forces driving the convergence of PharmaTech
• Gain international insight from regulatory standards surrounding emerging technologies, with special focus on overcoming challenges of implementation
• Understand how can potential solutions integrate with existing workflows?
• Leverage how can new technology improve the patient experience?
• Discuss the opportunities to develop strong patient experience in the GCC
• Enable how will digital innovations shape the home care services and therapy of tomorrow?
• Network, meet and build relationships with key experts in the healthcare industry
Note: * Early bird prices expires 15/01/2020, for first 30 seats only.
|Contact No. :||
+971 4 361 9616
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Consultants and Solution Providers - Regular Fee||19 Apr,2020||USD 1999.00|
|Hospitals and Government Institutions - Regular Fee||19 Apr,2020||USD 599.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Consultants and Solution Providers - Early Fee||15 Jan,2020||USD 1799.00|
|Hospitals and Government Institutions - Early Fee||15 Jan,2020||USD 499.00|