Arrowhead Publishers is pleased to announce the return of its 6th Annual Translational Microbiome Conference to Boston on April 21-23, 2020, taking place at the Westin Copley Place. As the official conference of The Microbiome Coalition (TMBC), the Arrowhead Translational Microbiome Conference was the first microbiome conference in the field to focus exclusively on the hurdles and challenges to commercial success in the space.
Who Should Attend
• Academic Institutions, Bioscience Companies, Pharma Companies, Diagnostics Companies and Investors
• VPs, Directors, Heads, Scientists, Professors in following areas:
• Microbiome / Microbiota basic research
• NGS (Next Generation Sequencing)
• Molecular Diagnostics
• Autoimmune Disease Therapeutics
• Infectious Diseases
• Metabolic disease, Obesity, Diabetes
• Genomic Profiling
• Immunology Innate or Adaptive Immunity
• Data Management
• Data Analysis
• Molecular Biology
• Diagnostic & Clinical Applications
• Prenantal Diagnostics
• Food / Nutrition Science
• Gut-Brain Axis Researchers
• Venture Capitalists
• Biotech Entrepreneurs
• Academic Licensing or Tech Transfer Officers
• Business Development / In-Licensing
• FDA regulation
• Clinical trials
• High-Throughput Technologies
• Data Analysis
• Data Storage
• Cloud Computing
• Statistical Genomics
• Partnering Software & Meetings
○ Effortlessly schedule meetings with our partnering system in order to maximize your time at the event. Schedule one-to-one meetings in advance and stay connected after the event.
• Industry-Leading Speaking Faculty
○ Their tightly curated content renders tangible and useful insights into how your peers are addressing their scientific, clinical and commercial approaches to the space.
• Network With Industry Colleagues
○ One-to-One meeting space, breakfasts, extended breaks, luncheons and receptions provide attendees with multiple opportunities to connect with colleagues in the space.
• 20+ Exhibitors/Service Providers
○ Meet with and/or re-connect with exhibitors and service providers and learn about the latest tools and resources driving the field of microbiome science.
The conference joins together the leading microbiome companies striving to successfully commercialize microbiome-based diagnostics, therapeutics, additional therapies, and direct-to-consumer services and products across a range of therapeutic areas, from gut to skin and beyond. Elaborating on this core focus year on year, the conference offers informative, hands-on workshops, panels sponsored and directed by industry to concentrate on your interests and tightly curated content that progresses beyond the usual infomercials to produce tangible and useful insights to how your peers are addressing their commercial approach to space.
Entering its 6th year in 2020, the session will continue to focus and grow on the challenges and hurdles that companies working in the microbiome space will have to recognize and navigate in order to successfully commercialize their products. With a deep focus spanning multiple disease states (oncology, dermatology, inflammatory disorders, among others) attendees will have the possibility to hear from the leading companies who discuss their work and how they are meeting these challenges head-on to apply recent discoveries to a variety of disease processes, restoration of health and improved outcomes.
The University of Virginia School of Medicine designates this live session for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 credits. Physicians can claim only the credit commensurate based on the extent of their participation throughout the session.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||8669450263
April 01, 2020
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|