The 2020 Symposium on Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine are organized by HyperHeal Wound Care & Hyperbarics. The symposium is held from Aug 29 - 30, 2020 at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America.
This course has been designed to meet the educational needs of MD’s, DO’s, Podiatrists, PA’s, NP’s, RN’s, and Hyperbaric technicians and other health care professionals involved in treating patients where hyperbaric medicine is recommended. This includes all health professionals that are involved in wound care.
Continuing Education Credits:
The 2020 Symposium on Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the join providership of SynAptiv and Baltimore Healthcare Consulting Group, LLC. SynAptiv is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
SynAptiv designates this live activity for a maximum of 13 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Providers should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Maryland Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners has determined that the 13 CME credits available to participants of the 2020 Symposium will be accepted toward the CMEs required for Maryland Podiatrists.
The National Board of Diving & Hyperbaric Medical Technology has approved the 2020 Symposium on Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine – Approved for 7 category ‘A’ credits and 6 category ‘B’ credits – August 29-30, 2020.
This program allows a comprehensive update, review and future practice of hyperbaric medicine and wound care. This includes oxygen physiology, and the physics, mechanisms-of-action for hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT), and etiology and management of wounds. Lectures include a summary of the primary clinical indications for treatment, management of the patient experiencing hyperbaric therapy, and the future of HBOT. While focused on the basics of HBOT and wound care, this session is also an excellent educational opportunity for all health care professionals who want to extend their knowledge of HBOT and wound care.
There will be a continental breakfast, coffee, tea, and water will be available all day, and a buffet lunch and snacks for the afternoon break. Please refer questions to Mike Gendreau, email@example.com
By the end of the session, an attendee must be able to,
• Understand the physiology and etiology of wound healing and the mechanisms of action of hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT).
• Discuss the physics and physiological effects of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy as an adjunct tool in advance wound care.
• Identify different wound types including pressure ulcers, arterial ulcers, venous ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, lymphedema, and surgical ulcers.
• Discuss difficult to heal wounds and the best approach to care delivery.
• Have a better knowledge of the current state of the art of hyperbaric medicine and how it benefits many wound care patients.
• Have a better understanding of the ethical issues surrounding HBOT.
• Discuss the business of wound care as it relates to billing and coding.
• Discuss with their clinical colleagues the appropriate approach to patient care in wound care and hyperbaric medicine.
|Contact No. :||+1 (410) 528-1234
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price||Quantity||Total|
Pay through our Chase-certified secure payment gateway.
* We take the highest measures to ensure your information is secure and do not store or share your information with any third parties.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians Early Bird Pricing||15 Feb,2020||USD 350.00|
|PAs, NPs, RNs, Medical Students Early Bird Pricing||15 Feb,2020||USD 150.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news