The 2020 National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) National Convention is organized by National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) and will be held from Jul 15 - 18, 2020 at Atlanta Marriott Marquis, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America.
NAMI is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing to offer up to 20 contact hours for nurses and by the Minnesota Board of Social Work to offer up to 20 continuing education units for social workers at NAMICon 2020.
The NAMI National Convention is one of the largest community gatherings of mental health advocates in the United States. Each year, our convention connects and inspires people looking for resources, research, support services and recovery strategies. Join us as we embrace our theme - Together Toward Tomorrow - and celebrate NAMI’s 40 years of support, education and advocacy.
The NAMI 2020 National Convention will feature:
• Top-notch researchers and clinicians providing information and tools to advance and sustain recovery from mental illness.
• Perspectives on recovery and stories of lived experience from people with mental illness and their families.
• The country’s keenest minds and savviest policymakers offering strategies and tactics to effectively advocate for changing the mental health system in our nation.
• Abundant networking opportunities to learn from peers about how we can improve the lives of all people affected by mental illness and their families.
• Inspiration, innovation and an exhilarating four days in Atlanta.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||800-950-6264
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Non-Member - 1 Day Fee||14 Jul,2020||USD 130.00|
|Non-Member - 2 Day Fee||14 Jul,2020||USD 260.00|
|Member - 1 Day Fee||14 Jul,2020||USD 100.00|
|Member - 2 Day Fee||14 Jul,2020||USD 200.00|
|Peer - 1 Day Fee||14 Jul,2020||USD 70.00|
|Peer - 2 Day Fee||14 Jul,2020||USD 130.00|
|Young Adult - 1 Day Fee||14 Jul,2020||USD 70.00|
|Young Adult - 2 Day Fee||14 Jul,2020||USD 130.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member - Advance Rate||15 Mar,2020||USD 365.00|
|Non-Member - Onsite Rate||01 Jan,1970||USD 420.00|
|Member - Advance Rate||15 Mar,2020||USD 270.00|
|Peer - Advance Rate||15 Mar,2020||USD 165.00|
|Young Adult - Advance Rate||15 Mar,2020||USD 165.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news