Sydney Chronic Disease Conference is organized by Ausmed Education Pty Ltd and will be held from Oct 25 - 26, 2021 at Rydges Sydney Central, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 11 CPD Hours.
The target audience for this Course is Nurses
Chronic illness is now rampant. Good outcomes are directly related to whether professional interventions are put in place. Attend this conference and discover some of the best practices that help people manage their life with a long-term condition. Topics include:
• Rethinking chronic disease
• Understanding chronic mental health conditions
• The key to cardiovascular health
• Modern diabetes management and much, much more …
Need for Program
Chronic disease is an umbrella term for a raft of different conditions that have a serious impact on living everyday life. According to the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW), half of all Australians have a chronic illness. As well, most people with chronic conditions invariably develop complex healthcare needs and have a diminished quality of life as a result. They are also more likely to die prematurely. Prevention of health deterioration and the impact of chronic disease on individuals within any community is becoming a major focus of professional health practitioner concern. Assessment and the implementation of proactive strategies will assist people to better manage their conditions. This includes interprofessional systems that can encompass the complex needs of individuals who face confronting holistic life challenges.
Purpose of Program:
The purpose of this conference is to improve the health outcomes of people living with chronic conditions and to maintain optimal health and wellbeing despite their condition.
• Assist a person to minimise the escalation of illness from an acute stage into a chronic condition through the use of interprofessional collaboration
• Focus self-management strategies on improving quality of life and everyday activities for people with chronic conditions
• Provide appropriate holistic care to patients affected by chronic diseases
• Provide care to patients that is aligned with best-available evidence to reduce the burden of disease and prevent fatal burden.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Both Days Fee||24 Oct,2021||AUD 629.00|
|First Day Fee||24 Oct,2021||AUD 479.00|
|Second Day Fee||24 Oct,2021||AUD 479.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news