Survival Skills For Today's Gynecologist is organized by World Class CME and will be held from Apr 17 - 19, 2020.
• 18.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
• 18 Cognate Credits.
Upon completion of this conference, the participant will be able to:
• Appreciate current cervical cancer screening guidelines and their forthcoming change
• Incorporate new guidelines for diagnosis of abnormal uterine bleeding into clinical practice including medical management of fibroids
• To discuss prevention, diagnosis and treatment of HPV
• Learn approaches to treatment of overactive bladder in a primary care GYN setting
• Recognize pelvic floor dysfunction and options of nonsurgical and surgical treatments
• Improve skills in early diagnosis of pregnancy using U/S and hCG
• Expand your toolbox for managing menopausal symptoms, using both hormonal and non-hormonal approaches, while separating fact from fiction
• Recognize the common female sexual dysfunctions and initiate interventions available to the women’s health practitioner
• Appreciate new applications in office hysteroscopy such as the “see and treat” movement
• Recognize the common female sexual dysfunctions and initiate interventions available to the gynecologist or primary care professional
• Educate patients about breast cancer screening guidelines and the multiple new imaging modalities available, including how to choose the best one for a particular patient including understanding why breast density matters in women’s breast care
• Understand how to better protect the female patient’s bone health
• Apply new guidelines for evaluation of adnexal masses
• Advise GYN patients on successful weight loss strategies beyond simple diet and exercise, including use of available pharmaceuticals
• Understand the current approaches to hysterectomy and which technique is best for each patient
• Expand the GYN’s role in managing common medical problems, including depression, thyroid dysfunction, lipid/lipoprotein disorders and uncomplicated hypertension.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.