Superbones Superwounds West 2020 is organized by PRESENT e-Learning Systems and will be held from Oct 22 - 24, 2020 at M Resort Spa Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16 CME/CECH Credit Hours.
This continuing educational conference is intended for practicing surgical and wound care health care professionals.
• Identify and demonstrate the epidemiology and pathophysiology of lower extremity disease
• Demonstrate the basic established principles of care for skin and nail disease
• Identify different wound care techniques and technologies as well as their importance in managing chronic lower extremity wounds
• Recognize the various presentations of infections of the skin, nail, soft tissue, and bone and demonstrate their appropriate management based on current literature
• Identify and demonstrate complex diabetic and non-diabetic foot and ankle deformities and be able to reposition and stabilize these deformities with various internal and external fixation techniques and technologies
• Critically evaluate and comprehend evidence-based outcome data for the treatment of disorders of the diabetic and non-diabetic lower limb
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Attendees Fee||21 Oct,2020||USD 149.00|
|Alliance Partners Fee||21 Oct,2020||USD 99.00|
|Residents and Students Fee||21 Oct,2020||Free|
|Guests Fee||21 Oct,2020||USD 249.00|
|Non-Healthcare (No CME certificate) Fee||21 Oct,2020||USD 499.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news