Stroke Rehabilitation: Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on May 08, 2020 at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, Brookfield, Wisconsin, United States of America.
• Physical Therapists
• Physical Therapist Assistants
• Occupational Therapists
• Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Therapy Directors
• Nurse Practitioners
• Physician Assistants
Working with stroke patients is deeply meaningful and incredibly rewarding. And you strive to help each patient who’s counting on you to facilitate improvements that will change their lives.
But some patients are so impaired that treatment becomes overwhelming. Others make exceptional gains in clinical settings, only to hit a wall in less controlled environments. As time passes without results, even the most promising patient can feel the sun setting on the person she used to be, growing disengaged and depressed – convinced she can’t progress further with therapy.
If you’re not up to speed on the latest treatment strategies, she might be right.
Built on today’s best practices, this program will show how to apply effective techniques that completely redefine what’s possible for your patients! Discover tools and strategies that have helped countless survivors leave their limitations behind, even 10 years post stroke.
• Discuss the latest advances in stroke recovery and their implications for therapy.
• Review strategies for identifying the root cause of post-stroke impairments faster.
• Integrate effective interventions that can be used immediately to improve function, multitasking, balance, gait, strength, flexibility and mobility.
• Combine multiple interventions more effectively for better results, including dual task interventions, NDT, constraint-induced movement therapy, balance and gait training, exercise, and functional activities.
• Design effective, innovative plans of care for a wide range of neurological impairments.
• Apply the assessments and interventions discussed in this seminar to a series of interactive case scenarios.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Single Registration: Advance Price Early Fee||18 Apr,2020||USD 219.99|
|2+ Group Rate: per person Fee||07 May,2020||USD 219.99|
|Coordinator Fee||07 May,2020||USD 30.00|