Stress-Free Technology That Can Improve Your Practice is organized by Ultradent Products Inc and will be held on Nov 06, 2020 at Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America.
7 CE Credits
Learn about digital technologies, strategies, and high-tech devices to improve patient outcomes. There are many peices of the "technology puzzle", but not all require a huge investment in financial resources or staff training. This presentation will cover advances in caries detection, restoratives/curing, and insights into different products to decrease your stress level while raising your quality of care. Dr. Flucke has access to many cutting-edge technologies and uses them daily in his private practice. This course features products that he uses on a regular basis and have proven themselves "in the trenches".
• Why technology is important and how it is ever changing
• The advantages of a digital operatory
• How to move from paper copies to electronic copies
• The importance of ultrasonics in endo as well as hygiene
• The science behind choosing the right curing light
• How laser wavelength, power, and modes affect the clinical outcomes
• Class I and Class II conservative treatments
• Ask yourself: Does this technology let you do something you weren't doing before, or does it let you do the same thing but better?
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||801.572.4200,
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Dentist Early Fee||06 Sep,2020||USD 199.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news