Stoller: 29th Annual Current Issues of Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Orthopaediacs and Sports Medicine is organized by CME Science and will be held from Oct 21 - 23, 2020 at Wynn Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America.
Board certified general radiologists and trainees interested in musculoskeletal imaging
• Orthopedic Surgeons
• Radiology fellows in training
• Radiologist Assistants and MRI Technologists
• Practicing physicians in sports medicine and related clinical subspecialties who desire to familiarize themselves with the current role of imaging in patient evaluation
• Allied health care professionals who desire to have an update on the state of current imaging as an aid to patient management for diseases of the musculoskeletal system
Physician Continuing Medical Education
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Current Issues of MRI in Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine: This course is approved for up to 14.75 ARRT Category A CME credits for those technologists attending the entire course.
Upon completion of the program, participants should be able to:
• Employ a shoulder checklist method including interpretation techniques for the rotator cuff and interval, biceps labral complex, inferior glenohumeral ligament complex, and capsular structures including the anterior band.
• Identify glenoid wear patterns in multidirectional instability, microinstability, anterior and posterior instability.
• Develop a knee checklist with foolproof ACL diagnosis and techniques for prospective diagnosis of all types of meniscal tears, differentiating circumferential surface from cross sectional tear patterns.
• Introduce strategies in the evaluation of the cruciate ligaments, posterolateral instability, and articular cartilage.
• Utilize a femoroacetabular impingement checklist to distinguish between FAI and DDH pathology.
• Discuss approaches for accurate acetabular-labral tear identification. Introduce orthopedic articular cartilage classification for the acetabular roof.
• Develop an ankle checklist including articulations, ligaments, tendons and articular cartilage.
• Describe all types of soft tissue ankle impingement and posterior ligamentous and subtalar joint anatomy.
• Develop a wrist checklist with emphasis on the intrinsic and extrinsic ligaments and the triangular fibrocartilage.
• Explain the relevance of perilunate instability, SLAC and triscaphe arthritis.
• Develop an elbow checklist with the ability to differentiate epicondylitis from instability patterns
Stoller Mini-Fellowship Workshop
Venue: Wynn Las Vegas
Credits 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 credits
Add -On by Popular Demand: Intensive Mini Fellowship Workshop where Dr. Stoller will review entire DICOM MRI cases going through all images and sequences for each study, reviewing shoulder, knee, ankle, hip, wrist and elbow on Wednesday before the regular didactic checklist course. These cases will be projected on to a large screen, from Dr. Stoller’s workstation. With limited registration to 65 attendees, there will be an opportunity for Dr. Stoller to critique individual registrants if they want to improve their skills interpreting a case during the session. Registrants will find this experience complementary to the regular session of Thursday and Friday, especially for those who have an interest in immersing themselves in MSK subspecialization.
Dr. Stoller will specifically demonstrate his hints and secrets for identifying SLAP tears with high sensitivity and specificity, prospective diagnosis of meniscal tear types using actual cases and examples of anterior band glenohumeral joint variations. New advances in evaluating chondral labral junction injuries of the acetabulum of the hip will be discussed, which is an area of much confusion in the literature.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Practicing Physician/Industry Fee||21 Oct,2020||USD 1,195.00|
|Military/Retired/Scientist/VA Fee||21 Oct,2020||USD 1,095.00|
|Resident/Fellow/Technologist/PA/Nurse Fee||21 Oct,2020||USD 995.00|
|Workshop Only Fee||20 Oct,2020||USD 995.00|
|Mini Fellowship Workshop Fee||20 Oct,2020||USD 995.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news