Stabilizing the Core & the SI Joint with Muscle Energy Techniques is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Apr 16, 2020 at Elements Conference Center, Orland Park, Illinois, United States of America. This course has been approved for a maximum of 6.0 contact hours or .6 CEUs.
• Physical Therapists
• Physical Therapist Assistants
• Massage Therapists
• Occupational Therapists
• Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Athletic Trainers
• Exercise Physiologists
• Personal Trainers
Your work with lower back pain can give clients their lives back, allowing them to once again enjoy the activities that debilitating pain had taken from them.
But core misalignment and sacroiliac joint dysfunction (SIJD), the source of pain for one out of three clients with back pain, can mimic numerous dysfunctions that frustrate your ability to identify the root of your clients’ problem. Ultimately, you can find yourself going down the wrong treatment path, leaving you feeling defeated and worried that your client will face surgery that could be avoided.
This seminar will give you the skills and tools you need to properly stabilize the SIJD and core. Feel your confidence grow and your skills sharpen as you learn special assessment tests and measures, so you can address the pain faster; and evidence-based osteopathic-derived muscle energy techniques and neuromuscular therapy to restore function quicker.
Sign up today and experience the satisfaction of greater therapeutic success for your patients.
• Review the anatomy and the dynamic nature of the pelvic girdle and SI joint.
• Identify the principles of muscle energy techniques for lower back and SI joint.
• Pinpoint the causes of sacroiliac pain and dysfunction with proper assessments for the SI joint and core stabilizing tissue.
• Evaluate SI joint upslips and corrections.
• Create a rehab plan using techniques for restoring SI joint, sacral, and core function and mobility.
• Apply strategies for resolving functional scoliosis and sciatica.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Single Registration: Advance Price Early Fee||27 Mar,2020||USD 219.99|
|2+ Group Rate: per person Fee||15 Apr,2020||USD 219.99|