Sports Medicine Beating Anxiety and Depression: 2020 Update
Sports Medicine Beating Anxiety and Depression: 2020 Update is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Nov 29 - Dec 06, 2020 at Celebrity Edge, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Psychologists, Social Workers
• 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
• 14 ACPE Credits
• 14 CE Credits for Psychologists
• 14 ASWB ACE Credits
• 14.0 Contact Hours
• ½ Hours of Pharmacology for NPs
1. Shoulder problems in the weekend athlete
• To improve clinical diagnostic skills in the physical examination of the shoulder
2. Common knee problems are seen in primary care.
• To improve clinical diagnostic skills in the physical examination of the knee
3. Concussion in sport: recognition and management for primary care providers.
• To improve the level of comfort in the diagnosis and management of sports related concussions for primary care providers
4. Physical examination and joint injection techniques.
• To improve skills in physical diagnosis and joint injection skills for primary care providers
5. Common foot and ankle problems in sports medicine.
• To improve clinical diagnostic skills in the physical examination of the foot and ankle
6. Nutritional considerations for the young athlete- the female athlete triad.
• To provide a rational approach to the diagnosis and management of the female athlete triad and nutritional issues
7. Exercise as medicine: The exercise prescription.
• To help providers motivate their patients to do one of the best activities for their health:exercise!
8. Physicians in primary care need up-to-date, standardized and precise measuring tools for identifying SUD and their readiness for treatment
• To assess levels of substance use in primary care.
9. In the last 20 years, physicians seek better strategies of managing Dual diagnosis (patients with mental health issues and SUD's)
• How to manage a Dual Diagnosis.
10. Patient readiness for SUD treatment (or change) is often difficult to assess but is a very important variable in a successful outcome
• Understand the conditions that facilitate change in addictive behavior?
• Explain the stages of change model for primary care interventions.
11. Depression types and treatment
• To use the most suitable cognitive-behavioral approaches to the treatment of depression.
12. Anxiety Types and treatmentatric disorders
• To use most suitable cognitive-behavioral approaches to the treatment of anxiety.
- CME : 14
- CE Credits : 14
- Contact Hours : 14
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine