Splendors of Egypt & The Nile on Uniworld: Sleep Medicine, Dentistry & Effective Planning for Healthy Aging is organized by Professional Education Society (PES) and will be held from Oct 31 - Nov 11, 2020 at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, Cairo, Egypt.
Physicians: Programs are reviewed by the American Academy of Family Physicians for a minimum of 14 Prescribed Credit Hours. AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s) toward the AMA Physician Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
Dentists: The Professional Education Society is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Nurses: The Professional Education Society is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 5428, for up to 14 contact hours. Although the California Board of Registered Nursing does not approve individual continuing education courses, providers are required by law to be approved by the Board. Reciprocity for continuing education hours for nurses is available in most states. Please check with your regulation board regarding requirements.
Seminar Overview/Statement of Purpose:
Healthcare practitioners are currently faced with the challenges of both treating and preventing the ever-increasing incidence of chronic diseases. The need to adapt best practice models in the context of emerging healthcare reforms impacting patient care delivery and access to care is an important issue for all healthcare practitioners. PES is fortunate to have dental and medical practitioners representing a variety of specialties participating in the CME/CE sessions. PES understands the importance of offering inter-professional healthcare education, allowing colleagues to gain cross-specialty perspectives and updates in the treatment and prevention of disease.
More than 70 million Americans experience fatigue, irritability, depression, inability to concentrate, memory problems, loss of productivity and auto or workplace accidents, primarily due to sleep disorders. These symptoms affect many aspects of your life and if left untreated, some sleep disorders may increase the risk of high blood pressure, heart attack or stroke. The course will educate healthcare providers on sleep disorders as the physician typically bears the burden of diagnosis, however, dentists, psychologists and respiratory therapists are usually involved. The course will also educate healthcare providers on how to comfortably communicate the importance of advance care planning and describe the steps of the advance care planning process.
Cruise & Tour Itinerary Highlights:
• Gaze upon the mighty ancient Pyramids and the mysterious Sphinx
• Wander amongst the towering ruins of the Temple of Karnak, the world’s largest ancient religious complex, and the Temple of Luxor
• Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Egypt’s first female ruler
• Follow in the footsteps of renowned scholars and explorers at Valley of the Kings, the ancient burial grounds of Egyptian royalty
• Enjoy an exhilarating ride in a felucca, a traditional Nile River sailboat
• Visit the Egyptian Museum and its unrivaled collection of artifacts, including treasures recovered from the tomb of King Tutankhamun
• Join a bird watching boat ride and enjoy tea with a Nubian family
• Healthcare System in Egypt: Medicine & Dentistry
• Introduction to the Basics of Sleep Physiology
• Sleep Apnea – Overview and Diagnosis
• Review of Oral appliances for treatment of Sleep Disordered Breathing
• Evidence Based Review of Longevity Strategies
• Overview of Planning Considerations for Health and Aging
Our goal is to provide unparalleled CME/CE travel opportunities for healthcare professionals that combine their most passionate destination desires with their educational goals, fostering exceptional learning experiences, friendships and connections with national and international colleagues.
• Conduct educational healthcare programs to learn about best practice models reflecting current approaches in medicine and healthcare across different cultures for providing quality patient outcomes
• Provide professional educational exchanges with international colleagues, healthcare educational organizations and clinics to gain cross-cultural perspectives and updates in the treatment and prevention of disease
• Allow medical/healthcare professionals to compare current best practices in medical/healthcare delivery to provide quality patient outcomes in their own professional setting.
Keep abreast of rapid expansion of medical knowledge and current best practice models on multiple topics to facilitate change and thus provide continually excellent patient care. By design, this program permits medical experts to collaborate with colleagues and international counterparts to realize cross cultural view points and updates within the treatment and prevention of disease and offers opportunities to compare and contrast current best practices to supply quality patient care and outcomes in their own professional setting.
|Contact No. :||877-737-7005
October 30, 2020
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|CME/CE Professional Seminar (1 Person) Fee||31 Oct,2020||USD 695.00|
|CME/CE Professional Seminar (2 Persons) Fee||31 Oct,2020||USD 1390.00|
|CME/CE Professional Seminar (3 Persons) Fee||31 Oct,2020||USD 2085.00|
|Seminar Attendance (1 Person) Fee||31 Oct,2020||USD 450.00|
|Seminar Attendance (2 Persons) Fee||31 Oct,2020||USD 900.00|
|Seminar Attendance (3 Persons) Fee||31 Oct,2020||USD 1350.00|