2020 Vascular Annual Meeting (VAM)
This conference has been CANCELLED.
2020 Vascular Annual Meeting (VAM) is organized by Society for Vascular Surgery (SVS) and will be held from Jun 17 - 20, 2020 at Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC), Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
At the heart of the Vascular Annual Meeting is research and education: presentations on the latest information on preventing vascular disease, mitigating its effects and improving patient care.
Over the years, the Society for Vascular Surgery also has expanded its educational sessions to include such topics as tips and tricks for younger surgeons just starting their practices, managing complications, advice from seasoned practitioners - even how to run a practice and managing work-life balance to avoid burnout.
Participants can earn and collect Continuing Medical Education and Maintenance of Certification credits during VAM, depending on participation levels.
Educational gatherings at the 2020 Vascular Annual Meeting will include:
• Scientific sessions (nine): these abstract- and research-based presentations are held Thursday through Saturday, showcasing the best research has to offer - including videos.
• Postgraduate courses (six): topics include aortic dissection, hemodialysis, venous disease, "lessons learned" from worst complications, pediatric vascular care and emergency vascular care in a community practice environment.
• Breakfast sessions (six): subject areas include deep vein thrombosis, peripheral arterial disease, leadership, wellness, spine exposure and how to flourish in the publishing world.
• Concurrent sessions (six): topics address health information technology, clinical trials, closure techniques, thoracic outlet syndrome and occupational hazards.
• Ask the Experts (six): small group sessions will highlight explant EVAR, mentoring, endoleak management, mesenteric, endovascular peripheral arterial disease and the position of vascular surgery.
• International programs: in addition to the Forum, Fast Talk, and Chapter Forum, the International Relations Committee welcomes back the International Young Surgeon Competition and the International Poster Competition.
• "Top Ten": the best papers outside the Journal of Vascular Surgery.
• Ultrasound Physics and Vascular Test Interpretation: in collaboration with the Society for Vascular Ultrasound.
• Special lectures: include the E. Stanley Crawford Critical Issues Forum, the John Homans Lecture and the Roy Greenberg Distinguished Lecture.
• Programming for physician assistants, residents and students
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC)
South Building, 222 Bremner Blvd
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine