Seminar: Elevate your practice with Cold Laser Technology: Theory, Case Study & Strategies is organized by Theralase® Technologies Inc. and will be held on Feb 11, 2020 at Tap & Barrel • Olympic Village, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This seminar is an interactive networking and educational opportunity designed to empower clinicians with advanced knowledge for evidence-based practice. We will take an in-depth look at the science rationale for treatment, the indications and contraindications for laser therapy. Case studies are presented on the treatable conditions of therapeutic lasers; the features & benefits of incorporating cold laser therapy into clinics and scenarios for clinic efficiency & success. This seminar also provides the guidelines for effective utilization of therapeutic lasers in tissue repair and pain control. It covers expert clinical understanding of therapeutic light and low level laser devices and the treatment parameters that yield optimal treatment efficacy.
This seminar is to provide educational resources with the focus on:
• An outline on the science (i.e.: biophysical and physiological effects) of low-level lasers;
• Offer a scientific rationale for treating various clinical conditions;
• Learn the key parameters that make a laser device effective;
• Comprehend the indications and contraindications of therapeutic light, and safety considerations in clinical practice;
• Scenarios in effective utilization of therapeutic lasers;
• Case Study on treating various clinical conditions;
• Features and benefits on therapeutic light and low-level laser devices;
• Case Study on strategic clinic efficiency to incorporating laser therapy;
• Participate in a hands-on workshop.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+1 (866) 843.5273
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||10 Feb,2020||CAD 35.00|