Save Lives One Mouth at a Time: Embracing the Hygienists’ Role as a Healthcare Leader - Live Session is organized by University of Minnesota - Continuing Professional Development and will be held on Sep 11, 2020 at Wilder Center (Amherst H. Wilder Foundation), Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States of America.
This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 6 Fundamental Credit Hours
Want to be the best provider you can be for your patients, but find technology, attitudes, or holes in your system are roadblocks to success? Update your skills and practice from the best of the best in dental hygiene innovation. Jamie Marboe, RDH, BS, will inspire you with her 35+ years of hygiene consulting experience, licensed hygiene advancements, University clinical instruction, and software training expertise.
This two-part day—designed for building leadership in dental hygiene—puts you at the center. The morning features new methods for creating a high-performance hygiene team. The afternoon focuses on advancing your team’s skills in addressing periodontal disease—from probing to presenting to planning. Learn team calibration and advanced communication skills, getting everyone speaking the same language, and allowing your patients to truly OWN their OWN disease.
Please note that this presenter does not provide a packet of slides to attendees, nor does she allow attendees to photograph or screenshot essential slides.
The Inspired Hygiene System: Elevating Services, Systems, and Values
Spend a morning advancing your skill sets of a working team that functions from the first patient to the last. Learn the four T’s needed to transform yourself and your hygiene team from day to day employees to business and clinical partners you were meant to be.
Learn How To
• Establish the high-performing hygiene team approach, using intra-oral photography and co-diagnosis skills to increase restorative enrollment from hygiene
• Uncover real-life examples of hygiene departments that went from good to great
• Discuss realistic compensation strategies that serve the hygienist, the patient, and the practice
• Create strategies to allow doctors to empower and trust their hygienists rather than micromanaging
Periodontal Disease: From Probing to Presenting to Planning - Calibrating the Entire Dental Team
Tired of the good cop/bad cop hygiene mentality? Feel like sometimes your schedule is Grand Central Station and other times a ghost town? Consider new ways to calibrate the entire dental team for clearer, more effective communications, increased treatment acceptance and higher quality of patient care.
Discover step-by-step methods for diagnosis, treatment planning, case presentation, and overcoming obstacles. By the end of the day, you will draft a calibration action plan and distinguish the skills necessary to get your hygiene team on the same page.
Learn How To
• Identify fundamental inconsistencies with systems and communications from front to back office
• Discover effective scheduling techniques to prevent last-minute cancellations and no shows
• Eliminate old belief systems (hint: calculus does not always equal periodontal disease and vice versa)
• Utilize new perio language without losing patient trust
• Eliminate “running over” - keep an hour appointment to an hour
• Develop the skills necessary to get everyone speaking the same language
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Dental hygienist Conference Fee||10 Sep,2020||USD 185.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news