11th Annual RNA Therapeutics Conference is organized by SMi Group Ltd and will be held from Feb 19 - 20, 2020 at Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington, London, England, United Kingdom.
• Research & Development Directors/Managers/Scientists
• Heads of Clinical Development
• Heads of Pre-Clinical Development
• Head of RNA Biology
• Head of RNA Formulation and Drug Delivery
• Head of Pre-clinical R&D
• Head of New Modalities
• Head of Discovery
• Senior Scientists
• Chief Scientific Officers
• Chief Medical Officers
The field of RNA therapeutics is rapidly expanding, and the potential for using RNA drugs for personalised medicines and immunotherapy, as well as to address genetic, infectious and chronic diseases will ensure the continued development of RNA therapeutics for years to come.
The global antisense and RNA therapeutics market size is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6% between 2019 and 2025, when it is projected to reach $1.81 billion. RNA-based drugs, including short interfering RNAs and antisense oligonucleotides, are particularly promising examples of this newer class of biologics. For over two decades, researchers have been trying to overcome major challenges for utilizing such RNAs in a therapeutic context, including intracellular delivery, stability, and immune response activation. Furthermore, the recent advent of CRISPR, an RNA-guided gene-editing technology, as well as new strides in the delivery of messenger RNA transcribed in vitro, have triggered a major expansion of the RNA-therapeutics field.
This year, we will maintain our focus on the latest research and developments on delivery system technologies that aim to tackle more difficult targets within the human body. This overarching topic warrants high focus and therefore we will, for the first time in the series, introduce a focus day on Oligonucletide Delivery Systems. Our main conference will focus on current developments in the area of mRNA therapeutics in immunotherapy and vaccination. We will also cover a fair bit of regulation, such as continuing upon patenting novel products, release of new 2020 regulations in the clinical trials arena, as well as ensuring compliance. Finally, a significant section that tackles novel and emerging therapies as well as the latest research findings from academia will also be present in this year's agenda.
Benefits of Attending:
• Join us for a focus day to discuss the innovations in oligonucleotide delivery systems
• Explore the latest developments in RNA delivery agents and RNA-based therapeutics
• Learn from case studies on clinical developments with leading RNA therapeutics companies and regulatory bodies
• Revisit the challenges for clinical translation of RNA-based therapeutics
• Evaluate the applications of RNA-based drugs for modulation of gene and protein expression, and genome editing
• Gain an expert view on new and upcoming regulatory updates and industry implications
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|RNA Therapeutics - Super Early Fee||31 Oct,2019||GBP 1,099.00|
|RNA Therapeutics - Early Fee||29 Nov,2019||GBP 1,299.00|
|RNA Therapeutics - Regular Fee||13 Dec,2019||GBP 1,399.00|
|RNA Therapeutics - Standard Fee||18 Feb,2020||GBP 1,499.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news