Restorative Management Strategies for the Ageing Patient is organized by Australian Dental Association Queensland Branch (ADAQ) and will be held on Oct 14, 2020 at ADAQ CPD & Training Centre, Bowen Hills, Queensland, Australia.
CPD Points: 6.5 Scientific hours
It is acknowledged that our population is ageing and keeping their natural teeth longer, and along with this there is an increasing expectation by patients that they will retain their natural dentition into their senior years. Advances in restorative materials and techniques provide an increased range of conservative restorative options for managing the older debilitated dentition.
This workshop will look at a range of traditional, and not so traditional approaches to restorative management of the ageing dentition. The workshop will also provide participants with hands-on exercises on minimally invasive conservative restorative techniques that provide cost effective and efficient options for managing the older patient.
• Protecting exposed root surfaces - Reducing sensitivity and improving aesthetics
• Root surface caries - Is it manageable?
• The hopeless tooth - To restore or extract?
• Techniques for the deep interproximal posterior restoration
• Fibre reinforced restorations - for compromised and missing teeth
• Patient friendly procedures - Managing the frail and feeble patient
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price||Quantity||Total|
Pay through our Chase-certified secure payment gateway.
* We take the highest measures to ensure your information is secure and do not store or share your information with any third parties.
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news