ReceptorBased Essentials (RBE) Programs
ReceptorBased Essentials (RBE) Programs is organized by North Carolina Chiropractic Association (NCCA) and will be held from Dec 10 - 13, 2020 at Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America.
ReceptorBased® Essentials (RBE) was created for practitioners wanting a fast and effective way to learn and implement the fundamentals of Clinical Neuroscience into their practices. It is the only 4-day live program with an online component that includes hands-on evidence-based, clinically proven training.
• To observe your patient through a neurological lens.
• The “Clinical Neuroscience Paradigm” and how it will change the way you practice forever.
• To determine and treat the Longitudinal Level of Decompensation (LLD).
• To comprehend your neurological assessments under a Clinical Neuroscience paradigm
• To effectively and efficiently assess neurological reflexes, motor function, and cognitive processing.
• To effectively and efficiently assess the brain’s influence on the autonomic nervous system.
• To determine whether the treatment you provided produced a statistically significant change.
• To create, deliver, and evaluate the effectiveness of a ReceptorBased® application on neurological function, performance, and quality of life.
• To apply the 10 Principles of Neuroplasticity.
• The patient care cycle of a ReceptorBased® Treatment from marketing, education, assessment tools, care plans, and referral generation.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine